Forum Discussions (10,493)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Sack of Maurice Iwu! NOT YET UHURU.

Much as i recall with nostalgia the immeasurable damage Prof. Maurice Iwu led Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has done to…

Started by Hon. Aiyamenkhue Edokpolo in General

2 May 7, 2010
Reply by mary

What would Nigeria look like if ALL Governments actually spend monies alloted to projects judiciously?

Recently, in Bayelsa State, the government uncovered a waste of about N300m which has been paid to ghost workers by some undisclosed person…

Started by Matthew Ejaks in Politics

4 May 7, 2010
Reply by mary

SHOWING OUR TALENT IN CHINA,( TALENT HUNT )

The life of asians and its cultures has been affected by the african life style,which i think improve the relationship between the african…

Started by MACANTHONY in General

1 May 7, 2010
Reply by mary

PROSPERITY : SECRET

Chect out for poor people, they are very stingy, you must before you receive,Abraham gave and he received from God, Job was a dangerous giv…

Started by Onyeka Uzokwe in General

1 May 7, 2010
Reply by mary

WHY DOES IT COST 60% OF THE TOTAL BUDGET TO RUN A COUNTRY WITH NO VISIBLE DEVELOPMENT

Can someone please enlighten me why it cost 60% of the total budget to run a failed state? Are there no performance indicators factored in…

Started by shehu balogun in General

1 May 7, 2010
Reply by mary

who push who to death?

Baba iyabo, untill you finally kill this man. well, l dont really blame you na greed and uncontrollable character killed him. well, may hi…

Started by Obayemi olawale johnson in General

1 May 7, 2010
Reply by mary

"Doctrine of neccessity"

I hope the dead of President Yar'dua had brought to an end the "doctrine of neccessity". President Jonathan can perform the duties of a Nig…

Started by d***son clement in General

1 May 7, 2010
Reply by mary

At Last Time Tells!

Yes I remembered vividly sometime in February, When I said "it is only time will tell". Turai or Whatsoever her Name may be and her cohort…

Started by Amuta Chris in General

1 May 7, 2010
Reply by mary

YAR'ADUA: A GALLANT DEPARTURE

Musa Yar'Adua, came into the political scene, played the game, laid a foundation for all round development and sustenance (his 7 point agen…

Started by Sylvester Matthew in General

1 May 7, 2010
Reply by mary

What do you all think about this post??

Every sector in Nigeria presently seem not to be yielding profitably as expected by Nigerians as well as other countries of the world that…

Started by Preye Jep'hthah in General

1 May 7, 2010
Reply by mary

RSS

© 2017   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service