Forum Discussions (10,138)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HUMAN TRAFFICkING HERE IN LIBYA IS GETTING WOST FOR NIGERIAL GIRS

MY NAME IS KELLY, I AM TALKING FROM LIBYA, ABOUT HUMAN TRAFFIC, IT IS GETTING WOST AND WOST EVERY DAY, I HAVE TRY MY POSSIBLE BEST AS A NIG…

Started by omokar kelly in General

0 May 19, 2010

Hot, hot Yerima! What's Religion got do with it?

The Pop diva, Tina Turner in that evegreen song said" What's love got  to do with it!" Since this Yerima episode has refused to go away w…

Started by John Abayomi in General

0 May 19, 2010

Tragedy Tuesday!! Are these deaths avoidable?

What a black day.   Is living in Nigeria now a risky thing to do?  It is scary to think you cant' eat your favorite meal; can't walk near…

Started by John Abayomi in General

0 May 19, 2010

Proposed Review of Nigerian Polical Parties by the House of Reps. My Humble Take

In appreciation of the argument that the number of political parties in Nigeria is unwieldy for an evolving democracy like ours, the House…

Started by Hon. Aiyamenkhue Edokpolo in General

0 May 19, 2010

ARE THERE LAWS IN NIGERIA AGAINST PAEDOPHILES SUCH AS YERIMA

Can anyone please help me by clarifying what the law is in Nigeria with regards to paedophiles. Maybe  I don't live in Nigeria as I cannot…

Started by shehu balogun in General

0 May 18, 2010

the shape of things to come

those who should know describe politics as a mix of the unimaginable:perhaps they have nigeria in mind. indeed in the past few weeks events…

Started by chuval okonkwo c in Politics

1 May 18, 2010
Reply by Bridget

What Do You Think About H***sexuality?

Go to this link http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100518/ap_on_re_af/af_malawi_gay_trialMalawi has less than 300 medical doctors and is ravaged…

Started by edward chike in General

0 May 18, 2010

HOW TO SOLVE STUDENTS PROJECT PROBLEMS

NOW WE CAN SOLVE THE CHALLENGES FACED BY STUDENTS DURING PROJECT WRITING. HERE IS A WEBSITE WHERE STUDENTS CAN GET THERE PROJECT TOPICS AND…

Started by Nwokedi sam in General

0 May 18, 2010

JUST GIVE IT TIME

evidently experience must have taught us that worry never solves any problem yet when faced with hugely upsetting circ***tances this health…

Started by chuval okonkwo c in General

0 May 18, 2010

WILL NIGERIA REALLY BREAK UP IF JONATHAN RUNS IN 2011; IF IT DOES BREAK UP, DO WE CARE?

A lot of "elder statesmen" and other concerned Nigerians have warned president Goodluck Jonathan against any attempt at "dreaming" of conti…

Started by wokocha onyemezie in General

1 May 18, 2010
Reply by Bridget

RSS

© 2017   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service