Forum Discussions (14,799)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GAY RIGHT AND NIGERIA SOCIETY

While every human being have the right to live their lives the way they want, it is wrong to infest the society with vices call gay right o…

Started by chris "ezumezu" ogige in General

0 Nov 13, 2011

TEN MORE REASONS WHY YOU MUST NOT GO TO HELL FIRE EVEN IF YOUR MOTHER INVITES YOU.

BELOVED ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT HELL FIRE WAS NOT MEANT FOR YOU. MATT. 25:41 1. THERE IS NO BANQUET OF ANY KIND IN HELL FIRE. 2. HELL IS A P…

Started by Evangelist Anthony Chikezirim in General

0 Nov 13, 2011

THE LEGACY OF NIGERIA

I really cant understand where we're heading to,with all these treats,commotion everywhere and arrogant actions by the government:..

Started by Victor Omovbude Ehikioya in Politics

6 Nov 12, 2011
Reply by charles amobi nwokoro

A BLACK MAN

A BLACK MAN I am a black man So never a gentle man I don’t care about Moses’ law If am slapped by left cheek I return as fast as possible…

Started by semiu oyewale oyebamiji in General

0 Nov 12, 2011

Harassment in the nigerian movie industry

One thing i believe in life is that if you are good in whatever you do and you believe in your abilities i see no reason why one would be t…

Started by usman saudat in General

1 Nov 12, 2011
Reply by Tunde

the implementation of subsidy

imagine what wil hapen if subsidies where removed from products....

Started by Victor Omovbude Ehikioya in General

2 Nov 12, 2011
Reply by Victor Omovbude Ehikioya

on How Nigeria is shared under Jonathan.

on How Nigeria is shared under Jonathan 6 days ago   Most of these names you mentioned don't have  national achievement to show, except the…

Started by Anthony Martin Okafor in General

0 Nov 12, 2011

on Muslims gather on Arafat for peak hajj day.

on Muslims gather on Arafat for peak hajj day 6 days ago   The biggest obstacle facing Islam religion is love beyond Islam for all religion…

0 Nov 12, 2011

on Gaddafi’s grandiose war machine rusted in the desert

on Gaddafi’s grandiose war machine rusted in the desert 6 days ago   We all knew that, it's an old story.Come up with solution articles. No…

0 Nov 12, 2011

The idea of the federal Government to build more Universities in Nigeria

I would have thought of a situation were the already existing universities are put in good shape to enable both students and lecturals a co…

Started by usman saudat in General

0 Nov 12, 2011

RSS

© 2018   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service