Views: 947

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sheer twist of faith...He eventually returned to the darkest part of the world.
HE CHOOSED DARKNESS AND TO DARKNESS HAS HE ACTUALLY RETURNED. HE WAS A VERY GOOD MAN, PERFECT IN HIS OWN WAYS. MAY HIS GENTLE SOUL REST IN THE BOSSOM OF THE ALMIGHTY GOD.
TRUELY, NIGERIANS LOVED HIM.
Yar'Adua was truly a good man whose family gave a bad name because of inordinate ambition. But the major sin of the man put the last nail on his grave: He was greedy and reckless. That also is the sin of many politicians in Nigeria.
He could have rejected the goad to come in as president considering his health status, but he did not. Now the final call is here.
goodbye man of honor.
Inordinate ambition and the quest for power were his greatest undoing. May his soul rest in peace.

What Nigerians need most is re-orientation about oneself as a Citizen. 

Each one of us have to look inward to oneself and ask sincerely certain questions such as:

- What have "I" contributed to the problem the country have been facing till today?

-What have "I" got to contribute in solving some of the problem the country is facing now?

NIGERIA is a name for my country your country our Country(a certain spot in the midst of Universe)

People in other land build their countries which they called "HOME COUNTRY" 

Good Nigerians who will build it and be proud to call NIGERIA my HOME COUNTRY with pride should be praised!

Patriotism should be encourage in the Nigeria Society. That will be another good way to make Nigerian Citizen happy too. 

I wish Nigerians can realize that so that we can jointly build NIGERIA to an Enviable Height in the Committee of Nations.

Anyway, let's keep praying for the Good of Nigeria.

Are you a member of THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD ? READ THIS IMPORTANT INFO

Calvary greetings to you, I am Pastor Irabor Wesley, of THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD, Kaduna Province 1. @ No.3 Nuhu Aliyu Crescent Barnawa G.R.A Kaduna. And I wish to introduce you to a Wealth Empowerment Program tagged: HOW TO EARN N340 AND ABOVE IN TWO WEEKS AND A MONTH, Powered by THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD, KADUNA PROVINCE 1.

it's a financial empowerment program been introduced to members of the church under the RCCG KADUNA PROVINCE 1 and we decided to spread
it out so that members of the church in other states and the general public can benefit from it.

BELOW IS THE DETAILS

Company Name:...............STANDARD LIFE INVESTMENT NETWORK
Website:........................www.standardlifeinvestmentsnetwork.webs.com
Email Address:.................standardlifeinvestment@gm ail.com
Helpline:........................+234-706-777-3516

If you are interested to know more about the network,

you can personally contact me via

Pastor Irabor Wesley,
THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD,
3 Nuhu Aliyu Crescent Barnawa G.R.A Kaduna
Email: talk2pastorwilly@minister.com
GSM: 08098258686