Views: 963

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Where is nigeria going.i think we still in dark side of the world cos our leaders are sick and blind..they dont see far.well i am so sorry for our nigerians,thats why people outside refused to come back,Nothing is clear.which president in this world can do this kind of rubbish,the so called Yar adua return to nigeria according to news and his wife kidnapped him same night he arrive from his sick bed holiday.nigeria sorry..ooh.No light.No water,how about road,nigeria leaders sick and fly abroad to spend our money in hospital.i wish the kidnappers will meet all of them and take they money,they cannot build nice hospitals in the city- .Acting President Jonathan on Monday consolidated his hold on power as he appointed a PAC to counsel him on how to meet the expectations of 150 million Nigerians who want stable power and water supply and other necessities of life. The council chaired by Theophilus Danjuma includes Chief Emeka Anyaoku, Basil Omiyi, Kase Lawal, Belgore, others.
This is another way to steal more money.politice is a nice Game..i wish i can learn how to make bomb..i will kill all our leaders..they are all thief.
No common water.here in abroad..government control water,get even money more than oil.
how about transport..Light,.nigeria.they only blind and focus they mind in that f****** oil..
May God help the poor ones and make our bad leaders to sick even more than so called YAM ARADUA.ALL THE BAD LEADERS.
I AM SO ANGRY ABOUT THAT COUNTRY..NEVER SEE ANYTHING GOOD IN THAT COUNTRY..WHERE IS THE ARMY..WHY THEY DONT TAKE OVER..
The change is our collective duty.We must participate in discuss as Vanguard is supporting.We need to change the attitude that deludes us with sound of name brotherhood.Your brother is not the one that bears a similar name or same religion.It is the one working with you at any time to solve your problem.All Nigerians are brothers if they work together for collective betterment of their future destiny. Work is the key. merit must rule to break the lazy calculations of usurpers.We must do this work now and refuse to be drawn into the past divisions which the new age has wiped away.
Everyone must do something to change this unwanted situation,but most importantly remove the loopholes in the constitution that makes it possible for monkey to work and baboon to chop. The greatest law of God is sowing and reaping. Those who sow in Nigeria must be constitutionally empowered to reap so they can continue to sow and our youths can continue to be gainfully employed.So it is a collective responsibility because everyone will gain something from it.
All we need in country is serious prayer because some are out to sabotage this country for selfish gain.
It should indeed be living in the dark.
Sometimes, I begin to ask if the parcel in the container called ambulance was a livingbeing or just empty wrap or embalmed corpse of Yaradua. He might have died and they either buried him in Saudi or brought the embalmed corpse but would not let anyone understand their tricks, just to make sure that they sign off any amount of money from Nigerian coffin. And before people could know what happened, they will have gone on an exile in one of the radical Islamic nations. This is why I suggest that Nigerians should insist on their desire to know the content of the ambulance or see Yaradua talking to them. I see Turai and her cohorts playing games with Nigerians. China one time had such president's wife who with other three persons, wanted to cheat on the Chinese but unfortunately for them, the people realized their tricks and revolted. Till today it has been a saying in China and that is why, Chinese regard anything '4' as evil number.

Tunde Obasemola said:
It should indeed be living in the dark.
WHEN SUPPOSEDLY ELDER STATESMEN LIKE ABUBAKAR RIMI MAKE SUCH UNGUARDED AND UNPROGRESSIVE STATEMENT AS CREDITED TO HIM IN THE CARTOON ABOVE, THEN IT IS AN INDICATION THAT INDEED THE GEOGRAPHICAL ENTITY CALLED NIGERIA IS NOT YET ONE AND CAN HARDLY BE. CAN THE NORTH GO IT ALONE? AND WHAT MAKES THE NORTHERNERS THINK THEY HAVE THE MORAL AUTHORITY TO DICTATE THE PACE AT WHICH THE NATION MUST MOVE? IF PEOPLE LIKE RIMI HAVE REFUSED TO SWING WITH THE TIMES, THEN I THINK IT IS ABOUT TIME THAT THE NORTH WAS LEFT BEHIND TO CONTINUE AT ITS OWN SLOOOOW PACE, WHILE THE REMAINING PART OF THE COUNTRY CONTINUES WITH THIS PROGRESSIVE DISPENSATION. NO WONDER THEY ARE ARE TOSSING THE POOR MAN'S BODY HITHER AND THITHER JUST TO FEATHER THEIR POLITICAL NESTS. DO THEY HAVE BLOOD FLOWING IN THEIR VEINS? IF THE NORTH DOES NOT RECOGNISE JONATHAN AS THE ACTING PRESIDENT, IT SIMPLY MEANS THEY WANT US TO CONTINUE GROPING INT HE DARK AND REMAIN IN THE DARK AGES.
Any one can fall sick......any time..but.. the bad thing about our dear own president is that some few people are trying to use the poor man's sickness for politics. Kai! What is wrong with Turai?
Turai needs to be taken off...She's a bad news to female first ladies. Just look at how Miriam Babangida (May her soul RIP) made a positive change in the past. She is one of the reasons why women have right in politics in Nigeria. Now what have Turai done??? Nothing!! She's just another Presidents wife who thinks she got the right to act. She really needs to watch her back...i'm getting sick of this. Before Yardua's serious health issue, no one really hears of her or anything she has done for the country or at least for women...nothing. Make this aboki woman ,go siddon(pardon my rant)
To me, I will prefer that the military take over than for me to be seeing this nonsense that our politicians are into.
Amana no. Military will worsen the situation. Do you know that military are the Hausa/fulani Islamic extremists?
what God has detined for Nigerians will always come to pass. So if Nigerians have someone who we think can carry-on far better , God can make Yar'adua his candidate so lets wait and hear from him. His answers to our questions will determine whether he remain or leave. what we suffered from Military rule all those years can never be compared with what we have achieved within the democracy period. I strongly advice we hear from Mr President first.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service