Views: 963

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

GOD WILL BLESS YOU ALL IN THE VANGUARD ONLINE COMMUNITY FOR YOUR GREAT CONTRIBUTIONS TO THIS NATION HOW SHE WILL GO FORWARD. I HOPE ACTING PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN IS READING COMMENTS OF GOOD PEOPLE OF THIS GREAT NATION OF OURS. IT IS BETTER FOR HIM TO DISOLVE ALL THE CABINETS AND RE-APPOINT HIS MINISTERS AND ADVISERS SO THAT ALL THOSE BAD BAD PEOPLE WILL NOT PULL HIM DOWN FOR THE GOOD WORK HE HAS THE INTENTION OF DOING.

GOD BLESS U MADAM DORA AKUNYILI, CONTINUE WITH YOUR GOOD WORK YOU ARE DOING, IF THESE KITCHEN CABINETS ARE OBSTRUCTING YOUR OF DOING THE WORK KINDLY SUE THEM TO COURT. ALL NIGERIANS ARE BEHIND YOU , CARRY GO, NOTHING GO HAPPEN TO YOU BY GOD'S GRACE AMEN.
@ Paul Adujie.
Good to see you here too.

@ Community
So many things has been said about the present situation in the country and I agree with most of what has been said here.

Like Osita said these godfathers and their errand boys do not care for the masses and this is because they know Nigerians are peace-loving people. We all just want the embarrassment to stop and are ready to grab any end of the baby carrots they dangle at us just so peace reigns.

What really disturbs me though is why Jonathan has not dissolved the cabinet instead of the sorry thing he called a re-shuffling. Secondly, who authorised the deployment of the soldiers to the airport and to Aso Rock without the Acting President's consent and why are they still in office or are they waiting until they re-group for a coup?

I am waiting though impatiently to see how this plays out.

Regards,
Joan.
Why are we hitting our heads against the wall on Yar'Adua's return that we are not sure of. Up to this moment, it has been stories upon stories. Yar'Adua has turned to a Yoruba Masqurade called "ORO" that only comes out in the night and must not be seen by any woman. His case has gone beyond that of ORO because neither male or female has seen him since the controversial return. Left to me, the issue is better disregarded and treated as if it never happened. Yar'Adua is not yet back in the country and as a result of this, let us continue with counting the number of the days of his absence. This is getting to about 100 days or thereabout now. May I suggest that Vanguard have it updated on the cover everyday the number of days the President has been away. The counting should continue until the man surfaces alive or dead, it is then we can be convinced that he is actually back.
If Turai believes that the President is more of her property than to Nigeria at the moment, then the nation should discontinue further expenses on the President's health, while Turai and the cabals fix any bill from now on. God bless Nigeria.
Hmm....i wonder why whenever a good man, gets into the political seat,he suddenly changes. Anyway, from my observation,it's cuz of the people surrounded by him . The money mongers and enemies of progress.
Matter of fact,i really expected this man to resign long ago ,but he hasn't ...perhaps he's not even fit to write anything or something else have happened to him, but it's being hidden from Nigerians. If they don't reveal the truth,there would be a mistake and it would be revealed to the public in a bad and embarrasing way!
I hope Jonathan refuses to dance on the tune of these enemies..
Log live the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
This is a shame to yar adua himself and we should also note that Turai his wife is a devilish woman; a woman that does not care about the well-being of her husband. A woman that is interested in retainig power than the health of her hushand. No matter the deceptive strategy (falsication, concealment, or equivocation) the true health condition of mr Yar adua will be unveiled
Prayer Changes things. Many southern Nigeria people are praying. you will see what will happen. God wants to teach the northerners that Prayer is mighthier than Jihad. If you know the number of people the North has killed in the name of getting power you will be surprised. The blood of those people are at the door step of the Hausa's leaders who gave thier nod for the killlings. I tell You Yaradua's case is not the End. They will sink and be cut off without anybody doing it. The God of Host will do it. These are the signs of great thing to come Please mark my word
Long Live***

Promise said:
Hmm....i wonder why whenever a good man, gets into the political seat,he suddenly changes. Anyway, from my observation,it's cuz of the people surrounded by him . The money mongers and enemies of progress.
Matter of fact,i really expected this man to resign long ago ,but he hasn't ...perhaps he's not even fit to write anything or something else have happened to him, but it's being hidden from Nigerians. If they don't reveal the truth,there would be a mistake and it would be revealed to the public in a bad and embarrasing way!
I hope Jonathan refuses to dance on the tune of these enemies..
Log live the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
The poor Man don't know anything,he is very weak and its not his fault that he fell sick. Those Legislators should be held responsible.They know what to do
What I read in the American Chronicles as the confession of Saudi doctors was paralyzing. If it be true, which I suspect it is, then it's "goodbye tomorrow" for our beloved president. But all these call for no secrecy.
Light and darkness cannot mix.Spiritually speaking there is only mysterious darkness and not mysterious light.A dark leader cannot guarantee you light and cannot enter into light without bringing darkness.Who ever needs darkness to return into his country was not popularly elected by his people.How can someone prove that he is alive? Life is light and love.Without light life is dark and meaningless.Leadership without leading is akin to life without light.The President is more of a function than a person. A leader that is not at the forefront cannot lead from behind and leaders should give light in their leading.No wonder the 6000 megawatts of electricity for Nigeria was not realised;little wonder NEPA has become brighter than Power Holding ltd. Little wonder that a President cannot convince his countrymen he is alive because there is no light to verify the truth and the "State' seems to have adopted a light quenching policy thereby branding her with a smuggling character.This is not the Nigeria of our dreams.We must now reject such darkness and turn our gaze to the light of a new Nigeria.
abeg help & change d caption pls
Eventhough some of our educated politicians do not have conscience or that they are selfish or may be, because of our social structure, I will think that the section of the constitution that stipulates the minimum qualification of a candidate in any election in Nigeria be it council, is over due for review. My reason for saying this, is to curb the infiltration of iiliterate idiots in Nigerian politics which makes even the educated to look on the illiterate rich for godfatherism. Also, if one looks at the present crops of PDP polititians in the Houses of federal and State law making, one will definitely understand that we do not have polititians but cult members in blood business. This section of the constitution should therefore stamp the minimum qualification to first degree with second class upper division. I believe, with such stamp, more people with conscience will be in to change our conception about politics. I know that the present standard was made because of the North that refused Western education but when it is changed since they love power, they will begin to read. And I will tell Nigerians, if one is highly educated, he will feel ashamed to be disgraced when he could not properly do things. When such stamp is enshrined in the constitution, the politicians will begin to appreciate the contributions of Nigerian workers and others. It pain that an idiot will climb the ladder of power and begin to insult people like Proffesors of Universitie and could not pay attention of their contributions in the society. One should see how Prof Akunyili is trying to change things because she knows what she is and her constituency. If she does bad, her fellow elite , will laugh at her.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service