should we pray for resurration or healing

Views: 276

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

IF YOU WERE YAR'ADUA, SHOULD WE PRAY FOR YOU TO GET WELL OR ASK OSAMA-BIN- LOADED TO SEND YOU A FAREWELL PACKAGE. IF YOU ASK MY OPINION, I'LL SAY PRAY THAT HE GETS BETTER TO LEAD HIS PEOPLE THE RIGHT WAY.
better to pray than to curse abi
but I will say let the supplications be
Let thy will be Oh Lord
Not my will but thy will oh Lord
That's a better way to put it. May God bless Nicgeria.

Aliyu ADEKUNLE S said:
better to pray than to curse abi
but I will say let the supplications be
Let thy will be Oh Lord
Not my will but thy will oh Lord
Let us wish him quick recovery. He could be anybody's father, uncle or brother!

Yar Adua,get well soonest! If leading Nigeria is a burden on your health n psychology, courageously write your name on GOLD!
Hmmmm! a lot of us have been praying 4him. but if i may ask, didn't he consider the state of his health b4 accepting that position? guess his life has been chosen over this nation, if not so. why didn't he give his Vice the power to act on his behalf while he is away? well, get well soon Sir.
The bottomline is this, if someone has a long term illness you get a temporary replacement in the real world of business.

Managing a country especially one called Nigeria, is the biggest business to manage, when you are surrounded by thieves. In my job now, If I am on long term illness, the company will get a temporary replacement as it is a critical job. The problem with Nigeria are the citizens. They settle for mediocrity. God will help. Maybe they have not heard the saying heaven helps those who help themselves. The same goes for Nigeria. There is a VP to take over, why the comedy that is ongoing? When Tony Blair was on Holiday John Prescott took over managing Britain by performing the Prime Minster's functions such a Prime Minister Questions etc. In civilised nations there are strong laws and institutions and everything runs smootly. Considering a country that has no written constitutions.
Nice Post......

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service