I WANT TO KNOW WHAT PEOPLE THINK JONAHTHAN SHOULD DO FIRST. PURGE THE CABINET OR FACE HIS MAJOR TASKS

Views: 800

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great point. That exactlly the point, force them to hang themselves

Ayodeji Johnson A said:
As the man in charge, he should be more assertive, and as usual members of the 'AGIP" Any Goverment In Power, will be lurking around the corner ever ready to boot lick he should discourage that by showing them the way out.
I can feel you brother, we need Joseph to bring a change in Nigeria. The time is now, let us rise up and rally around Goodluck so that he can perform. You are right people are suffering. Great points. It is all over Nigeria, let us start to eliminate them one by one then changes will come.

nwgwanuniger said:
F*** IBB,FUCKK OBJ,F*** YAR DUA IN SAUDI BED,F*** AOONDOKA,F*** MADUEKE F*** MARK,F*** OGBULAFOR,F*** SHAGHARI,F*** THOSE THIEVE MUTHA F****** APE A**** AND GOD BLESS JONATHAN GOODLUCK FOR HE IS GOING TO BRING US GOD MERCY UPON SUFFERING NIGERIANS.
Yes, because of their selfish interests and greed, they don't care about us. Jonathan need to start kicking a**** or they will bring him down. He need to start ASAP

nwgwanuniger said:
Thank God for his intervention atlast,I will advise Mr.acting President to urgently wipe away all those ape a**** like chief judge and other Big Fools who sworn that nothing good will come to this country.They have all come back to support the Mr acting P because they have realise that Yar dua will not come back to power on time because they objected the idea earlier waiting for more time to continue loothing our country fund away.He should look into the first and worst problem facing this country for some decades now which is LIGHT,WATER,And ROAD before taking into another agenda because it is very shame that this country has been underr darkness for some years now and non of our past leaders want to break that YOKE of darkness.REmember that without light we can see nothing and God represents LIGHT that is why the issue of light should be FIRST look upon.
In my own thinking, Jonathan should face his major tasks. Any attempt to purge the cabinet now would be seen as being unnecessarly vindictive. His major re-occupation now should be how to move the nation forward and to not changing of his cabinet. That one will be done with time.
Yes, I think that should be his first move. He should change the Cabinet and form his own Cabinet for the good interest of Nigerians. I think Attorney General/Minister of Justice should be remove completely, Minister of Power should be remove completely, Minister of Petroleum should be remove completely, Minister of Finance should be out too.
I think, Minister of Information Dora Akunyili should hold Minister of Works now. Dora Akunyili was an hardworking woman. She will do more better if she becomes Minister of Works. Then remove few of them and bring new capable ones that will move Nigeria forward. I think that should be done very quickly.
I recomend that he should drop 60% of the executive and not redeployment, working with them without pruning will be another double step backward there will not be efficiency in that system,persons he should discard mercilessly are, the number one most notorious corrupt law officer and okaa, ojo maduekwe ,iwu,petroleum rude officer etc.
this will enble your excellency have a systematic running of governmental afairs, without a clog on wheel of progress,the Goverment should wake to his responsibility WITHOUT FEAR OR FAVOUR and strike the HAMMER WHEN THE ROD IS HOT.
Acting President Jonathan should fire Aondoakaa (sp), but he already changed him to a different position. Lukman should be fired. Period. Others can be reshuffled. Those who are underperforming should be asked to resign. Akunyili should be made more powerful. I would like to see her as the minister of health or minister of foreign affairs. Internal affairs minister should come from the south. Anyway, anyone in a powerful ministry position, who have been underperforming should be fired or asked to resign. All chefs, cooking at Aso-rock should leave.
What he did was very right. He can only work with he can work with; people that share the same aspiration with him. The gay is not even supposed to be in his cabinet. Jonathan should remove and probe him immediatedly.
there is need for cleansing, he should do everything that will make him do the right thing in the new position. If it require setting up new cabinet, he should go ahead, if it is just readjustment, no problem. Just make sure right thing is done and done fast.
sack Yar'adua if he can
what are the acting president's major tasks if not matters of governance and should not the right place to begin be in the selection of the right people to work with? i think the president is doing first things first if he decides on a cabinet purge or reshuffle.
APOFURE AND APOFURERE ARE ALL THE SAME.
ALL, INCLUDING THE ACTING PRESIDENT ARE MEMBERS OF THE SAME FAMILY. CHANGING POSITIONS IN A GAME OF FOOTBALL WITHOUT CHANGING THE PEOPLE MAKES NO DIFFERENCE or will say is a prelude to failure in African cup of Nations.
NIGERIANS SHOULD NOT EXPECT ANYTHING NEW. WHAT WE CLAMOURED FOR IS THE RULE OF LAW BUT WE DID NOT GET IT. WHAT WE GOT IS A BLUFF FROM ANDOAKA THAT THERE WAS NO VACUUM. Eni ti o nparo mo pe ohun nparo. A liar knows he is a liar. WE GOT A COMPROMISE AS A LEGAL STATUS. Arent we lucky some how?
WAS THE ACTING PRESIDENT SWORN IN? POLITICS APART, NIGERIANS SHOULD FACE THE TRUTH. America believes that we know what to do but we shall never do it. WHY?

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service