I WANT TO KNOW WHAT PEOPLE THINK JONAHTHAN SHOULD DO FIRST. PURGE THE CABINET OR FACE HIS MAJOR TASKS

Views: 800

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yes. but it must not be so soon. he should try as much as possible to study the situation around him first very well before he does anything.

haruna akinwale said:
yes it will be right for him to resurfle the cabinet in fact he should throw away mr andoka from his cabinet and some minister should also be droped people like petrolium minister ,finance minister, the sgf.
The cabinet is PDP CABINET. Dora Akunyili should be removed for not towing PDP line - guilty of anti-party activity and trying to rebrand her battered image as a mouth piece for the group. Andoaka is as good as Akinjide and Abutu has the chance of becoming the Chief justice in future. The next to be removed should be Rilwan Lukman because he is too old, out of tune and nothing would be achieved with him as Petrolium minister. He should be replaced with some one from Yenogoa. These decisions may be reversed when Yaradua resumes shortly. All other FEC members are excellent persons who would not mind if a wall in the family house collapses so long as it is not the wall of their own room.
IT WILL BE COMPLETELY RIGHT TO CHANGE THOSE MINISTERS "THAT KNOWS NOT AND THEY DO KNOW THAT THEY KNOW NOT". I MEAN IT SOUND SOMEHOW SILLY FOR MINISTER OF JUSTICE TO SAY KNOW VACUUM HAVE BEEN CREATED JUST BCOS HE WANT TO EAT.
honestly speaking if possible pdp should be sacked.
Ag president should take it easy for now and then later remove AGF and SFG, i think the minister of education is not doing well. let him put Akunyeli as minister of power, its true she is not an engineer but she may have the strong will to insist that work should be done when money has been allocated for such
Sack every one and appoint VC immedaitely
That i think is the most paramount task for the acting president Jonathan Goodluck;Cabinet Reschuffle...
yes is the anwser, there is no way and where in the world a new leader retains all the cabinet of the former, i sincerely beleive he will, my advice to him is to throw Mr Andoka and Lukeman out. Lukeman disobeyed him last year december when he was asked not to travel because of the petrol criss, in my mind Lukeman gave an anwser, " who the hell is this man to order me not to travel", Goodluck should eject all the YrD cabinet and make his, he should get rid of all the the culrupt people which are the virus nigeria has, he should atleast turn his place ND like Abuja and FCT which the selfminded rulers use her money to develop
Jonathan should first of all clear the president's desk of any pending issues then consolidate his grip on power by first of all setting in motion the official authentication of the president's state of health. I think he can reshuffle the cabinet but should not engage in any extensive power games by dropping any minister for now untill he is sure of how long before the president is back or never. Patience and wisdom are the watch words now for the sake of stability. The patient dog eats the fattest bone.
it is the right step in the right direction, if he don't reshuffle the cabinet now those saboteurs will sabotage all his efforts. He should as a matter of urgency.
First thing he should do is to work on the old system of allocating our oil resource and the licensing part of oil sector and then the Niger boys. The best way to deal with the present cabinet is to show them tough love and they will resign one by one. All Nigerians should support him and I bet you he will perform. Thanks
Both are very necessary but I think he should concentrate more on lot of tasks on ground while keeping an eye - sorry,the TWO EYES - on the SYCOPHANTS parading themselves as servants of the people and also drawing his own list of FRUITFUL cabinet members.
You are very correct, there is a clever way to force them to resign one after the other. I call it tough love. Taking what they stole(oil allocations or to themselves and friends) from them will evntually force them out believe me. Good points.

Dennis F. said:
No. It will not be right because he is only acting in the capacity of a president that is still alive. He is not the President by constitution, he did form the cabinet so he has no power, yet, to dissolve the cabinet. He is to face his face his major tasks for now.An Ag President is not a constitutionally elected president. His powers are limited; I think so.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service