WINNING THE NEXT ELECTION THROUGH SMS CAMPAIGN

Political parties; you can now use SMS to reach millions of Nigerians for your party events, campaigns, meetings.

Why use SMS?.
Why not use radio, TV or newspaper for my advertisement?

Current statistics:

9% of Nigerians watch TV daily
19% of Nigerians listen to radio daily
4% of Nigerians read newspapers daily
Less than 2% of Nigerians use the internet daily
50% of Nigerians use GSM phone daily

What is the response like when I advertise by SMS?
The
response is always very huge if you have a good product or services.
Some clients have reported receiving over 60% response. For example;
if you purchase a list of 1 million numbers don't be surprised you
would most likely receive a response of over 600,000 potential
customers interested in your product or services. Once you have a good
product or services you would have more than enough customers calling
you. This is a fact that has been proven time and time again.

How can you broadcast your message?

Currently
we have over 60million GSM phone numbers in our database and our list
keeps growing every minute of everyday. Our list covers GSM phone
numbers from every state throughout Nigeria. So you can be rest assured
whatever message you are passing through will be received from all over
the country instantly..

CALL SMSADVERTS TODAY ON 0706 862 0731 OR EMAIL raycebiz@yahoo.com with the subject smsadverts.www.covenantsms.com

Views: 697

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

**Do you know that there are over 100 uses of sms which you can take advantage of such as Political Campaigns (This one is currently very hot),Church member service, Evangelism/reach out to first time comers, Gumat service reminder, Schools, Hotels, Bank transaction alert, reminder messages, Thank you notes, Wedding invitation, any kind of general invitation(Birthdays, Thanksgiving, Child/Car/House dedication), Seminar updates, Visa lottery, Product launches, Advert management, Text & Win competition, Company quotations, Virtual gift services, Mobile content sales, Viral Campaigns, Newsletters campaign, Price comparison, News services, Product verification, Customer support, Greetings, Result Notification, Naming ceremony, Salah greetings etc
for sms advertisement,call 0706 862 0731
VISIT http://bit.ly/c4eKn6 TO LEARN MORE ABOUT FACEBOOK ADVERTISING
Tell someone today
REACH MILLIONS TODAY
Do you want to start your own profitable BULK SMS Business without any start-up capital?

Do you want to be making a steady daily,weekly or monthly income from churches,companies,organizations,schools,politicians,hotels,banks,mosques,associations etc?

Do you want to make more money while doing your regular job,then send your Name,Location,email and number to covenantsmsa@yahoo.com and MATERIALS on how to get started will be forwarded to the email address u provided ABSOLUTELY FREE!!!

NB: You don't need A WEBSITE,CAPITAL,SMS CREDIT or SMS ACCOUNT before you can start. All that is needed is an excellent communication,persuasive and interpersonal skills,plus the zeal to succeed.
ALL THE INFO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED WILL ALSO BE PROVIDED.

Resellers are welcome from across the nation.

For more info Pls email covenantsmsa@yahoo.com with the subject RESELLER
Pls i dd like to know how much u charge per sms,,your different modalities 4 charging,& ur diferent packages,,bcos i dd like you to do something 4 me...reply to 07069554535,or dunameno01@yahoo.com...thanks
The world is now technologically driven. So I will not be surprised if political parties explore the option of SMS for their political campaigns. It's gonna be great.
sent u a mail

chudi nwajagu said:
Pls i dd like to know how much u charge per sms,,your different modalities 4 charging,& ur diferent packages,,bcos i dd like you to do something 4 me...reply to 07069554535,or dunameno01@yahoo.com...thanks
I didnt hear from you again.Whats up with u?

Maurice Efe-Oghene Lawrence said:
HOW much does it cost to place ad.reply to mauricejp007@yahoo.com or 08181813966
A must read! How Dr. Emmanuel Uduaghan Perpetuates Fraud In Delta State http://bit.ly/dwSfIk

The following are what Bulksms can be used for:

To send sms to general information to your customers, prospects, friends, family
Banks use it to wish their customer happy birthday, promo and other general information to the customers.
To send birthday messages to friends.
Cheap cost of staying in touch with your friends, family members, colleagues etc by sending Bulk sms to all of them, say on a weekly basis.
For sending of thank you message for coming to new timer/fresh customer.
Thank you message after a special event for your guest.
 Remind members of Forthcoming Conventions and to prepare for it.
    Wedding Invitation.
    Birthday Invitation.
    Meeting Notification.
    Political Awareness/ Campaign.
Special Seasons Greetings: for example Christmas, new greetings, thanksgiving. Sms marketing or mobile marketing which is the use of sms messaging to reach new and existing customers provides a cost effective and more responsive marketing platform.
SMS Marketing
Launching of new products: do wish to tell your customer of your new product
Sales Promotion.
Creating brand awareness
Event Promotion.
Market Research.
Communicating with members of staff and business associates.

visit www.covenantsms.com to get started or call 0818 288 7781

definitely

Bamidele Ataru said:

The following are what Bulksms can be used for:

To send sms to general information to your customers, prospects, friends, family
Banks use it to wish their customer happy birthday, promo and other general information to the customers.
To send birthday messages to friends.
Cheap cost of staying in touch with your friends, family members, colleagues etc by sending Bulk sms to all of them, say on a weekly basis.
For sending of thank you message for coming to new timer/fresh customer.
Thank you message after a special event for your guest.
 Remind members of Forthcoming Conventions and to prepare for it.
    Wedding Invitation.
    Birthday Invitation.
    Meeting Notification.
    Political Awareness/ Campaign.
Special Seasons Greetings: for example Christmas, new greetings, thanksgiving. Sms marketing or mobile marketing which is the use of sms messaging to reach new and existing customers provides a cost effective and more responsive marketing platform.
SMS Marketing
Launching of new products: do wish to tell your customer of your new product
Sales Promotion.
Creating brand awareness
Event Promotion.
Market Research.
Communicating with members of staff and business associates.

visit www.covenantsms.com to get started or call 0818 288 7781

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service