Will the separation of Southerners from the Northerners end Nigeria's intercommunal crises?

Hi friends.many people are of the opinion that southern residents in the North should come back.This might be a clear indication that the supposed amalgamation of the North and south is nothing but a fruitless effort.With all these evidence,one can rightly point out that there will soon be a disassociation of the north and the south in no time.some of these misunderstanding can be traced to some religious and and communal clashes.My opinion is that even if the southerners to their homes,there is the tendency similar crises occurring within their regional hemisphere as is currently witnessed in some communities which am afraid to mention....What do you think??

Views: 993

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

separation is not the answer. the key issue is understanding and tolerance. This are essentially the key factors in resolving the crisis in the north. unfortunately their a few self centred manipulators that feed on the misinformation and ignorance of others.

I do what I like and get paid for it. Follow your passions

It will solve our problem since boko haram do nt want to stop kill my brother n sisters in the north,let they come back home.

If you're talking merely about Southern Nigerians leaving the North,I think that alone can't bring the desired peace and tranquility we need in this country to progress as a nation because even in the North there are indigenous Christians and people of other faith,will they also leave their place of origin? But if what you are thinking is whether the break up of Nigeria into two i.e the North and  the South going separately,I think and believe that will greatly reduce religious motivated crisis,especially in what will be a new country of the Southern people where,we know,there is more tolerance and exposure.

Why do they kill so much in the North? The answer is simple- the Northern people never wanted to be in the same country with the people of Southern extraction for so many reasons. Their continuing stay in this union is purely out of necessity.

Honestly speaking my ans to this mater is YES let nigeria be seprate into three parts, peace wil return
Honestly speaking my ans to this mater is YES let nigeria be seprate into three parts, peace wil return

Let us keep our fingers crossed and wait for events as they unfold.  If separation is the panacea we need to move forward, then let it be.

OKIKE BETHRAND said:

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service