Will Nigeria take Ghadafi Serious about his comment?

For me and Nigerians living in Europe and Western World, We believe that Ghadafi is insane, he have no right to talk about our great country [Nigeria], We love our country and Nigeria will be one nation. The Youth should take note of Ghadafi Comment.

Views: 240

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree with Ghadafi as Nigeria is a marriage of convinience for the selfish british colonial masters .Prior to the amalgamation of what is today Nigeria in 1914 there was nothing as this but because of their selfish interest the british colonialist joined regions with different culture and ideologies together for the so called indirect rule . What do you expect when you put a round peg in a square h***. We are sitting on a keg of gun powder which will definitely explode whether we like it or not.
Sure, Nigeria should take it serious who knows whether the man's hand is directly or indirectly in the crisis in jos and other northern parts of the country as Nigeria has refused to support his bid to be an African President as he has been nursing the idea through the formation of united states of Africa. The Nigerian Government should carry out thorough investigation in this regard.
Hope some forum members will find this site useful www.gblcareers.com
Its true. Very useful

Agbo Ann said:
Sure, Nigeria should take it serious who knows whether the man's hand is directly or indirectly in the crisis in jos and other northern parts of the country as Nigeria has refused to support his bid to be an African President as he has been nursing the idea through the formation of united states of Africa. The Nigerian Government should carry out thorough investigation in this regard. Hope some forum members will find this site useful www.gblcareers.com
@ onye kam ibo wat r u doin abroad? Pirating CDS or washn dead bodies? U dy abroad n u knw evn fit spk english! Ghadafi is a madman if u tink lik him then u r also a madman!
Ghadafi's comment about Nigeria deserves serious attention.  If we must tell our selves the truth, Nigeria has not been having the best of moments as a united entity.  While I agree that Nigeria should remain one united and indivisible entity, I think we should rather see Ghadafi's comment as a wake-up call and use it to prove him and other critics wrong by working for the sustainability of the great and noble ideals of our founding fathers.  Nigeria will certainly become a great nation.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service