WHY POST OUR SOUTHERN CORPERS TO THE NORTH THIS TIME AROUND.WHY?

Is it right to still post our southern youth corpers to the volitile north this time around?

Views: 192

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This country is only playing with the sensitivity of these young men and women posting them to bornu and bauchi to go and die. may God kill their children too in same circumstances.
AGOR, I am so angry concerning the insensivity of our leaders in the name of one Nigeria.How can any right thinking person presently post a child his/her family have trained with thier hard earned money and time to all these senseless volatile cities in the NORTH. TO GO AND DIE OR TO FIGHT BOKO HARAM? IF THEY ARE TO BE PROTECTED IN CAMP,WHAT ABOUT THIER POSTINGS? WILL YOU ATTATCH SECURITY TO THEM INDIVIDUALLY?

AGOR said:
This country is only playing with the sensitivity of these young men and women posting them to bornu and bauchi to go and die. may God kill their children too in same circumstances.
Let no southerner be posted in those states where these Lunatics are killing people.GEJ has shown serious weakness in handling that situation.Where are they when OBJ was running this country,by now,he must have buried all of them.GEJ should either sit up or divide this country and every one goes their way.

They,ve already posted our children to these man eating states but said they are free to change thier posting if they want.How many of them have the kind of money to do that? Must children of the poor suffer all in this country? GEJ must,I said must be realistic to all these ills having been a child of the poor or else we will tag him also as ------------.PLEASE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, DO NOT POST OUR CHILDREN FOR NOW TO THE NORTHERN NIGERIA QED.

The nysc authorities are like Govt bodies who don't hve solution but add more problem and latter denied that no corper died or Mr president will hve some to say.
i would contest my posting to the North especially Bauchi and Borno if I were still eligble for the national assignment.
The North should serve in their area, while Southerners serve in the south until corps members from the South can be assured of their security in the North.

Ali Subi Barilla said:
The nysc authorities are like Govt bodies who don't hve solution but add more problem and latter denied that no corper died or Mr president will hve some to say.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service