Why does our president look glum and weak? His looks is really sending a different message out there.

Our president never appears presidential, always look glum, why? He has this weak aura that surrounds him, like somebody who doesn't have an authority and ideas of his own. He also appears like somebody who can't stand by a decision no matter whose a$$ is on d line. 


I hope i'm wrong.Bt if he must succeed he must show dat he is in total control, nt as a detector bt firm. And he should be outspoken at times like the president he is. 
Mr. president plz prop up ur image, i think u'll succeed if u show nd appear to be in control.

Views: 192

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My friend dont judge the package by the wrap. What has looks or posture got to do with rulling this country.
do you really know a real man by the look? His looking dull and whateva dosnt mean u knw more than Him....Or let me ask you,You dat alwaz look serious,how far have u gone?
Mr obi,am oldegq say dat ,




give a dog a bone & leave it 2 fight wit d spirit. Ok?
@Okolobah....my post was not out of disrespect, datz out of observation not only by me.
And talking abt packaging, yes, good packaging really sales a product.
That was the idea in the govt.'s quest to re-brand Nigeria. And if he is perceived by other world leaders as somebody who is not in control they will be sceptical to do business with him. In other words they won't hv confidence in him as a president who can deliver.
@ obi.....Who says GEj is percieved as weak by the international community, did u take note of the acolades he recieved wen he freed the 19 hostages last week, or is it his ivitaions to other nations or sumit or visits by notable world leaders to Nigeria. Though there has beem skirmishes here and there in Nigeria, he has taken firm control of the situation and brought it under control. Even leaders that are in contro and and strong still have situations in their country. Leaders are rated by their policies not by their srenght or looks.

obi amaefule said:
@Okolobah....my post was not out of disrespect, datz out of observation not only by me. And talking abt packaging, yes, good packaging really sales a product. That was the idea in the govt.'s quest to re-brand Nigeria. And if he is perceived by other world leaders as somebody who is not in control they will be sceptical to do business with him. In other words they won't hv confidence in him as a president who can deliver.
@Tochukwu....U sound very incoherent nd does not deserve any further response 4rm me.
No disrespect to u even though u dnt really deserve one.




Tochukwu Ewulluh said:
do you really know a real man by the look? His looking dull and whateva dosnt mean u knw more than Him....Or let me ask you,You dat alwaz look serious,how far have u gone?
Oh! my man, i hope you are not suggesting that our own zulogist is surfring from what i call "Aperger symdom"?. But for me i think his problem is that he as not acquire enough ego to govern the nation, his so sceary. But let just give him more time and chance to be boyant enough to take a decition.
Oh! my man, i hope you are not suggesting that our own zulogist is surfring from what i call "Asperger symdom"?. But for me i think his problem is that he as not acquire enough ego to govern the nation, his so sceary. But let just give him more time and chance to be boyant enough to take a decition.
Jonathan is not a bully. He is an intellectual, he is calm and cool. A president doesn't have to be loud and noisy. What is important is what goes on in his head and mind. Besides, with the kind of people around him now, he has to take it easy. Leave him alone.
@Okolobah.....I wonder if u really understand my reply to ur comment.
I'm sorry if u r his supporter. I deal on strictly issues. I hv nothing against Mr. President, but if ur assessment of his image is linking the rescue of kidnappers after a national and international out cry forced the formation of military joint force after so much damage as being a world class then u know little abt image propping nd it's values.






Okolobah Efe Michael said:
@ obi.....Who says GEj is percieved as weak by the international community, did u take note of the acolades he recieved wen he freed the 19 hostages last week, or is it his ivitaions to other nations or sumit or visits by notable world leaders to Nigeria. Though there has beem skirmishes here and there in Nigeria, he has taken firm control of the situation and brought it under control. Even leaders that are in contro and and strong still have situations in their country. Leaders are rated by their policies not by their srenght or looks.

obi amaefule said:
@Okolobah....my post was not out of disrespect, datz out of observation not only by me. And talking abt packaging, yes, good packaging really sales a product. That was the idea in the govt.'s quest to re-brand Nigeria. And if he is perceived by other world leaders as somebody who is not in control they will be sceptical to do business with him. In other words they won't hv confidence in him as a president who can deliver.
@Demola....We all know dat the eyes eats b4 the mouth. Is he more intelligent than other world leaders out there who pay extra attention to the image they present of themselves and their offices to the world.
Wot is killing Nigeria is this type of blind praise singing culture by ppl like u.

Demola Adeagbo said:
Jonathan is not a bully. He is an intellectual, he is calm and cool. A president doesn't have to be loud and noisy. What is important is what goes on in his head and mind. Besides, with the kind of people around him now, he has to take it easy. Leave him alone.
i think Obi has a point,all these attacks on him is nonsense.he just said his opinion.in this computer age appearance speaks volumes.that does not mean he is not a good leader.Gordon Brown lost to David Cameroon here partly because David was camera friendly.GEJ can do more to improve his image.leave Obi alone he just made an observation.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service