Can someone please enlighten me why it cost 60% of the total budget to run a failed state? Are there no performance indicators factored in to these people's salaries. Even a team full of galacticos such as the successful Real Madrid team that includes Zidane,Carlos , Ronaldo, Figo etc justified their costs. What I don't under with running Nigeria is how the operating expenses can be so colossal. Even though it cost 60% of the allocated fund the other 40% earmarked for capital projects are still looted. There are no visible effects of past colossal budget allocations for decades. Can someone please tell me why it cost so much considering the quality or non quality of the Legislators and Executives?