sometimes i ask ma sef, if gud guyz stil exist. D world is ful of too bad guyz, dey kip increasin day by day. It disturbs me alot, and i kip wonderin y too many bad guys celculate d whole place, and most especially naija guyz.

Views: 382

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Really?
yeap really

Okolobah Efe Michael said:
Really?
You are just unlucky my dear,i have also asked my self if gud ladies still exist but the truth is that i am unlucky in that area,look around and u will see many people enjoying gud relationship,but it also depend on ur attitude towards men,whenever u see a man u like dont rush material things or money,dont make any request,try to win his heart first and u will see that he will see ur needs as his and even more,try to adapt first to his lifestiles and when he has developed strong feelings for u then try to amend his bad behaviour smootly,remember that no one is perfect,i love u!.
tanx dearie frnd i realy appreciate ur comment

favour divine said:
You are just unlucky my dear,i have also asked my self if gud ladies still exist but the truth is that i am unlucky in that area,look around and u will see many people enjoying gud relationship,but it also depend on ur attitude towards men,whenever u see a man u like dont rush material things or money,dont make any request,try to win his heart first and u will see that he will see ur needs as his and even more,try to adapt first to his lifestiles and when he has developed strong feelings for u then try to amend his bad behaviour smootly,remember that no one is perfect,i love u!.
Well,it depends on ur standard of measuring one as either bad or good. Some guys are players, some are stil under youthful exorberance,and still some are influenced by the environment they currently found themselves eg university students, until they learn to settle down and begin to take responsibilities,and most of them turn out to be better adults. U as a girl must be a balanced state of mind. Don't allow ur past xperiences make u too skeptical or judgemental of guys. That could be a dangerous trend for u as well. They are good guys around,may be u should balance ur scale of judgement. If a guy is not a drug addict,not a cultist,not a criminal or fraudster,not violent, not a drunkard,not a sexual pervert, perhaps he's stingy, not used to spending much money for girls, I know many girls will classify him as a bad guy. Just pray to get a good guy that loves u, not a perfect man.
tanx dearie frnd i appreciate ur comment

Mavos said:
Well,it depends on ur standard of measuring one as either bad or good. Some guys are players, some are stil under youthful exorberance,and still some are influenced by the environment they currently found themselves eg university students, until they learn to settle down and begin to take responsibilities,and most of them turn out to be better adults. U as a girl must be a balanced state of mind. Don't allow ur past xperiences make u too skeptical or judgemental of guys. That could be a dangerous trend for u as well. They are good guys around,may be u should balance ur scale of judgement. If a guy is not a drug addict,not a cultist,not a criminal or fraudster,not violent, not a drunkard,not a sexual pervert, perhaps he's stingy, not used to spending much money for girls, I know many girls will classify him as a bad guy. Just pray to get a good guy that loves u, not a perfect man.
my gal, jst luk arund u theres a gud guy standin next 2 u its jst dt u havnt made d right choice. We guyz are nt al d same so dnt tink so sugar.
u tink so

jacob msenge said:
my gal, jst luk arund u theres a gud guy standin next 2 u its jst dt u havnt made d right choice. We guyz are nt al d same so dnt tink so sugar.
Well. Depending on your own view. I don't think they are bad guys but if atall it is the caused of girls from EVE origination. Play a good ro;e and allow your guy to test you. The Girls taught guys how to be bad. Be real and God will provide real guy for you. I Don't meant to hurt you please don't persecute me. Malcolm
alrite dearie frnd, i apreciate ur comment

Ubido Emeka said:
Well. Depending on your own view. I don't think they are bad guys but if atall it is the caused of girls from EVE origination. Play a good ro;e and allow your guy to test you. The Girls taught guys how to be bad. Be real and God will provide real guy for you. I Don't meant to hurt you please don't persecute me. Malcolm
u realy tink so?

Bridget Nzeribe said:
There is nothing like good guys are hard to find.lf you search very well,you will get to see them.
It depends on whom you are dealing with at any point in time.  There are many good guys around just as there are many good ladies around too.  But you should be patient enough to find them.  You many not come by them very easily.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service