Nigerians Christians! Are we really doing the appropriate assigned work or not?
The Jeohova witness group came to me yesterday, and on their preach, they said that d earth is own by God and rule by Satan. But i could remember that my Rev. Father once says the earth is God's and its fullness (ie it is governed by God also)... Pls breathens, don't u thnk there is complication on the preachings.
But what do u thnk is good to be said base on this issue.
Pls help put Lyna-Pau through, if you can...Cheers 4 we are 1 family here.

Views: 162

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jehovah God created the earth and every thing there of,GENESIS CHAPTER ONE,but the devil questioned his othority and rulin power and also desired his glory,that was when he the devil was cast down to earth in REVELATION 12:9-12,The devil having decieved men began to rule the earth,but God being the creator of earth is working to take it back very soon,that is why he promised us new earth,for more information call 08066630782.
The earth is the Lord's and the fulness there of.  Each bible passage can be interpreted in many ways based on the undersatnding of the interpreter.  Have you ever wondered why there is so much confusion in christiandom today?  It is because of the different interpretations of bible passaged based on one's understanding.  But in all these, God's word remains indelible.  The bible was written through the inspiration of the holy spirit and it is only those who are filled with the holy spirit that can give accurate interpretation of the bible.  Jesus spoke in parables.  Many have attempted to interpret the parables but they have failed because they lack understanding and the wisdom of God.  So ask God for wisdom and understanding to be able to unravel the many bible passages.
But, pls divine don't u thnk if one can creat smthng, i hav automatic rule ova it. Just understand my logic.
See!,GOD did not want us to use the word CHEAT against him,having known how the war started in heaven when satan(then second in comand ofter God)said that men are being cheated by not being allowed to do what they want,God has the power to do whatever he like but he want men to see it all,if we are ok by the enemy's style of rulin or not,just like u as a mother will tell ur female child dont follow boys and at point she feel u are denying her some good things will say ok check it out ur self,remember when he saidLyna pau Opara said:
But, pls divine don't u thnk if one can creat smthng, i hav automatic rule ova it. Just understand my logic.
I remember the Bible said that the whole world is resting on the power of the devil. Jesus also said he has no business with this world's ruler. Again the Devil offered Jesus the kingdom of the world for an act of worship. These were the 3 strong points raised by a Jeh. Witness lady who once preached to me. It appears that God allowed or ignored devil's holding on to power for a while to prove a point.

They are correct.But a time will come when Satan will not rule the world again.Read your bible very well.

Mavos, ure correct in ure thinking.

Mavos said:

I remember the Bible said that the whole world is resting on the power of the devil. Jesus also said he has no business with this world's ruler. Again the Devil offered Jesus the kingdom of the world for an act of worship. These were the 3 strong points raised by a Jeh. Witness lady who once preached to me. It appears that God allowed or ignored devil's holding on to power for a while to prove a point.
Do not be decived by false teaching, God is the creator of heaven and earth , and reignent beneth and above , for the fact that satan was casted  down never made him a ruler on earth, for the authority of God still superside that of devil on earth, this is evidence in his mighty work here on earth. But beware this is an end time many would come in  my name and lead you astry , Jahova witness has a lot of contrating belive like non existance of heaven , that heaven is on earth. like my friend charles says people interprete bible based on personl understanding it requried one lead by the  spirit to interprete according to God will and way.
@Agor. I can c u're easily carried away by prejudice and sentiment on this issue. As a learned fellow can u pls be objective? Pls go over my comments. We all know that God created everything. But according to the bible,which is the authority,satan now controls the world-the earth-but for a short while and for a good reason best known to God. Except u want-to decieve-us to believe what u think instead of what the bible says.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service