Can one find a good guy on this our community to rely on, bc i learnt dat what all de guys want is sex, but is sex really d mark of luv, Y is it den dat in friendship' it is always sticked to by gals/guys.. pls i need a man dat wil regard sex as a secondary issue and not a primary issue. but regards natural luv in dating. Cos i hv now abolish d sexual act b4 natural luv comes-in in relationship. I am preparing myself 4 marriage, i dont want to get 25yrs at my parent hse, since i hv grown to norture feelings and to men's admiration. Thks.

Views: 266

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Why are all my good friends digging a h*** dats fill with termites... Pls' be care how u set ur mind, becos i didn't say i'm a virgin... Is just a discussion question, pls b4 u go ahead to say 'i told u'
Are u taking it personal?

Lyna pau Opara said:
Why are all my good friends digging a h*** dats fill with termites... Pls' be care how u set ur mind, becos i didn't say i'm a virgin... Is just a discussion question, pls b4 u go ahead to say 'i told u'
mind u is not dat al guys ar sex vadit lik dat, but girls ar to b blame. ......'wisdom is cultivatd in d interplay of pple and events. To escape frm reality, to kep away frm pple and events, provides no means to nurture wisdom' .... If u blev in urself and play d game wit ur mind, u wil ovacom them*
its really hard to believe, that you are looking for a guy here, probably to marry or what?, well i thought in seeking for a marriage partner by anyone can be achieved by following the directives of your heart. and if you are hearing nothing its means you are not patient a enough. there is a saying, great minds think alike, so two marriageable hearts also can think alike. get to be frnds with them first, be free be natural too, talk to them about areas of there's and your interest, then from there you both might likely operate at an approximate frequency. you can only know a "guy" at the tale end of your relationship with him, all you need to do is to be on the safer side to protect yourself, don't dishonor your body.
its really hard to believe, that you are looking for a guy here, probably to marry or what?, well i thought in seeking for a marriage partner by anyone can be achieved by following the directives of your heart. and if you are hearing nothing its means you are not patient a enough. there is a saying, great minds think alike, so two marriageable hearts also can think alike. get to be frnds with them first, be free be natural too, talk to them about areas of there's and your interest, then from there you both might likely operate at an approximate frequency. you can only know a "guy" at the tale end of your relationship with him, all you need to do is to be on the safer side to protect yourself, don't dishonor your body.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service