What will you do if your wife it the nagging type?  Will you run away from your home to avoid her troubles or stay to square it out with her?

Views: 315

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree with you.  But paryer can only work with sincerity of purpose.  If you have a partner who refuses to see anything bad in her actions, then prayer cannot solve anything.

Bridget Nzeribe said:
l think both partners should iron things out before it clamax to something else.ln the same,they should seek God's intervention.Prayers can make a mountain top easy to climb.
sure Bros. In life we are not to die with pressing Problems, someone have to say something to save each others head as earlier as possible..than to keep silence..

Charles Ugochukwu Okere said:
Bros, your opinion is not bad at all.  Much as i believe in sanctity of marriage, I also would not like to die in silence.

Mr John said:
Bo$$ If someone continue to bear His Name might become "bearer" As for me..I cannot Bear if i have done my home work.If you got a car and continue managing when you know the fuel thank is licking..one day you will get Burnt on the Way that is how life is Bro..women make una no they put words for men mouth. Its not easy to get married to someone and you find yourself managing...its not good na its better to stay out and let her rest.....there are so many heart failures in the Hospitals undergoing medical Attention/Rest. You don't continue to pray when you know what is the problem God don't answer that kind of prayers for people way they pray without purpose....Who my word hurt make e no vex na commenting i day BO$$
Yes I agree with you, but Shakespear said an ingratitude child (wife) is worse than the bite of a snake.
a nagging wife is a nightmare. if you find yourself living with one,. its better to think twice. The worst is that nagging wives are very hard to please.

Ask yourself if this trait of nagging was in her before marriage. Then avoid those things you do that  makes her distrupt her peace

If she refuses to change then bear the cross; marriage is for better or for worse.

Gloria Dafeyerakpo said:

First,  do not be a fault finder. And if she refuses to change nothing stop you from taking it to God in prayers. There is absolutely nothing God cannot do, and no Prayers He does't answer. Also note that the Devil you know is  far beter of than the Angel you don't know.

Charles Ugochukwu Okere said:
suppose she refuses to change in spite of all your efforts. will you still stay?

chris Ndu said:
Running away will solve nothing.Ask your self this,why is my wife nagging? Try and find out why,if u know why,work on it and make her change. I must also add that u can't please some women. Good luck to any one caught in this predicament.
I think women should be oriented about the effect of nagging. Organisation were these women associates should take it as a responsibility to educate women on the evil effect nagging. Change may come from/through these seminars.
You got it right.  They nag when you have good and sincere intentions and when you know you have done your best.  They not only nag, but snub also.

Oguejiofor, Chinedu Benjamin said:
a nagging wife is a nightmare. if you find yourself living with one,. its better to think twice. The worst is that nagging wives are very hard to please.
Bo$$$. U are there

Oguejiofor, Chinedu Benjamin said:
I think as man this one of the things you see in marig, so what i will do is to sit her down and talk her to stop. if having don this she is not changing then i will her with the life she has call for her self.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service