I am a civil servant. I had a gf in a another dept.
We've been lovers for close to a year until I was told dt she was going out with
one of the new members of staff. In a rage, I phoned ds man who was trying to
snatch my girl & warned him to leave her alone if he doesn't want any
trouble. D man later complained to my girl & she's
now chosen him over me. I feel so frustrated & unhappy.
What should I do?

Views: 161

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

so after already threatening ur rival, here u are asking for an advise....lol
and according to u, ur so called gf didn't even hesitate to choose him over u.
means a lot lover boy!...one i can pin down easily is it means u under performed in all depts for her to dump u witout thinking twice.

move on, and stop embarrassing urself!
I agree wit Obi,u should've talk it over wit d girl instead of phoning d man,moreover,i think u're too jealous,when u know u've not done anything on d girls head.What if d man has promised her marriage?,anyway,take heart & continue searching 4 another person.
that's a bit harsh!

obi amaefule said:
so after already threatening ur rival, here u are asking for an advise....lol
and according to u, ur so called gf didn't even hesitate to choose him over u.
means a lot lover boy!...one i can pin down easily is it means u under performed in all depts for her to dump u witout thinking twice.

move on, and stop embarrassing urself!
It is easy to get into a fit of rage and carryout acts we later regret or do not produce the desired outcome. you seem young. no man can snatch a girl away from a man, if they want to leave they will. it is better to have ended the relationship rather then be dating the girl for another year then finding out later that she was two-timing you, that is embarrassing, are you not worth more than that?
Bro na so yu love woman lost yur senses. am sorry but yu should be careful when it come such thing wht if the guy too goes by yur act and threaten to kill yu ? Bros small small softly softly catch monkey but by now self yu should ve known that yu can give her yur trust or can yu still trust her after all she did? If yu love her let her go and see if she is yurs if not let go
my bro., do not worry urself! it happens like that.
Go and organise a thanksgiving services for divine intervention in your life.Want to know what to do? Vote with your feet and flee.Look not behind thee ,escape to the mountain and purge yourself of her memory lest the lure of perdition may become too great for you to resist. Fine girls abound forget about this girl once for all
Go & read the Bible. he he he
simple leave her because she is not meant to be your wife. If you marry her she will still leave you for another man, it is better that she is gone now!. How on earth can she date two men at the same time, that is the sign of unfaithfulness.
my friend try as much as posible 2 just forget abt dt lady cos in as much she did nt hesitate 2 chose him b4 u.also u hv made a mistake by calling dat guy what u could have done is 2 call u girl n ask her wat prompt her 2 do so.guy cool down n luk 4 another responsible lady out there
ru a man or woman? ur posting/asking conflicting querries, one as a she another as a he.

RSS

© 2018   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service