Every sector in Nigeria presently seem not to be yielding profitably as expected by Nigerians as well as other countries of the world that also believe that Nigeria is endowed with so much resources – both human and natural, which can turn the country into one of the greatest countries in the world if the country’s resources are efficiently managed by its leaders.
The problem in Nigeria is so serious that so many have given up on this country. The situation in Nigeria has become utterly hopeless to so many. Many have travelled abroad to find greener pastures while some are thinking of doing the same.
The situation in Nigeria is likened to what happened in the Book of Ruth Chapter 1, where a woman named Naomi travelled to a foreign land by reason of the famine in the land of her nativity (Bethlehem-Judah). She sojourned in the country of Moab where she suffered some set-backs, after which she decided to return to her native land because she had heard that the situation of famine which caused her to flee to a foreign land had changed drastically into abundance.
This is exactly what is going to be the case in Nigeria. Those who have given up on this country thinking that the situation is too utterly hopeless for change will return to meet a season of huge harvest like Naomi (Ruth 1:22). And just like Ruth (a foreigner) left her land to sojourn in Bethlehem-Judah, the time will come when foreigners will prefer to live, die and be buried in Nigeria.
Nigerians should begin to understand that what seems to be utterly hopeless is God’s specialty.
I strongly believe that the Day of Restoration has come for Nigeria. I also want to encourage Nigerians to be patient and believe whole-heartedly in God who is the “Unchangeable Changer”. Nigerians should have the awareness that God desires the best for this country. God wants to cause His great Light to illuminate every part of this Country.
As Nigerians, we have our individual roles to play in order to make this country a better habitation. You might be wondering how you- a single individual, can cause a change in a country that nothing seem to be working. I’ll tell you how!
The Bible records that by one man (Adam), sin entered this world (Rom 5:12). It also records that by the obedience of ONE (Jesus) many shall be made righteous (Rom 5:19). From these two scriptures, we see that there is power in “one”.
It is important to note at this point that for any light that shines, darkness is displaced. Some may even say, “How can this be, after all Rome wasn’t built in a day”. We should know that the building of Rome began from day 1. Day 1 is as important as the other days in which Rome was built. So you can see that a single individual like you is very much needed for this positive change to occur.
For everything that God does on earth, he sends those who are willing. For Nigeria to be transformed into the way we really desire it to be, God has to use willing persons to cause the transformation. Don’t think that you aren’t suitable for God to use to cause the transformation. What God does is that He first transforms the man he intends to use and then He sends that man to cause the kind of change He desires. How can a man be used to cause a positive change in this country when he himself hasn’t changed? The change must begin from within you before you can influence people around you.
Many people really desire to be the best they can be but they don’t really know how to. It is clearly stated in God’s Word that without God we can do nothing (John 15:5). Without God we can’t cause any positive change, rather we will do more harm to this Great Country. God can take “a nobody” and make him into an influential person in society. Yes! God can make you become someone you have never thought, asked or imagined of becoming.
How is this possible! It is because with God all things are possible (Matt. 19:26). Man is limited but God is unlimited. All you need do as an individual is to believe in JESUS who is the ONLY WAY (John 14:6). There are no “short cuts”. JESUS is the Light who wants to illuminate all those who come to Him so that this great country can be flooded with Light.
How do you feel when PHCN restores power after some days of power outage? I strongly believe that you are among those who would shout NEPA! It is a sweet thing to see light around, but it is sweetest to have JESUS in your life. If you desire a personal relationship with the one and only true God, just say this confession from your heart:
“Lord Jesus, I come to you today just as I am
Believing that only you can turn me into the best I can be
Come into my heart Lord Jesus
And take your place forever. Amen”

Dearly beloved! You just qualified to change your world. All you need do is to “let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father which is in heaven”(Matt. 5:16).
Don’t let your light go out for the rest of your life. Take in more light instead by studying God’s word because the entrance of His word gives light (Psalm 119:130).
Jesus is the Light. A summary of what He did here on earth was that He went about doing good (Acts 10:38). Since you carry God’s light, go about doing good by telling your friends and all those around your area about JESUS. In no time you will notice the drastic change around you. The Light must shine!

Views: 84

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello,
My name is mary, i got you from .community.vanguardngr.com. and i want to have a
good relationship with you, please i need your cooperation,
am yours mary
this is my email address,(marymabou009@yahoo.com)
THANKS ALOT PLEASE CONSTACTS ME IN
MARYMABOU009@YAHOO.COM

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service