I have been with ladies of different backgrounds and experience but am yet to really find out what ladies want from a man. I have come to an unconfirmed conclusion that ladies themselves do not know what they want. Anybody with fresh ideas please lets hear them .   

Views: 612

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bridget Nzeribe said:
well,as for me i want my security to be assured.additional i want someone to show me true and unadulterated and pure love.

Busuyi O said:
I can authoritatively second what Brown P stated in the topic that women dont know what they want.

Bridget Nzeribe, permit me to say when a man loves you the way you are then you will ask/want him to love you the way you are not.

Chinyere Okigbo, when a man gives all you stated they (women) called men stalkers and if married, some of them tend to go out and taste other men or just divorced. There is no better way to love a woman. She chooses what best for her at a particular time. Next time might (most of the times) different.

So, for now "women dont know what they want" stand.
When they said they know what they want in the morning, before noon they want a different thing....thats what i'd learned.

I agree, but like I said "it takes two to tango" I do not believe in loving any lady that does not want to be loved and you must be ready to do onto others as you would like them do onto you.
Bridget, what would you say of a lady who has everything you stated in your personal desire list and much more [she confirms she has everything she ever wanted] but woke up one day and called it off with her fiancee...only to call back at night to ask for her ring again? Called her action as a mistake....i am not telling you from "someone said" but from the horse's mouth.....if sun likes let it come out at midnight i will never try to know what a woman want because they dont know what they want. Women dont know what they want. Period!

Bridget Nzeribe said:
well,as for me i want my security to be assured.additional i want someone to show me true and unadulterated and pure love.

Busuyi O said:
I can authoritatively second what Brown P stated in the topic that women dont know what they want.

Bridget Nzeribe, permit me to say when a man loves you the way you are then you will ask/want him to love you the way you are not.

Chinyere Okigbo, when a man gives all you stated they (women) called men stalkers and if married, some of them tend to go out and taste other men or just divorced. There is no better way to love a woman. She chooses what best for her at a particular time. Next time might (most of the times) different.

So, for now "women dont know what they want" stand.
When they said they know what they want in the morning, before noon they want a different thing....thats what i'd learned.
women are of different nature and characters. One can never predict them. Now the duty rest on the shoulder of a man to know what his own woman wants and try to meet up.
I think its the duty of every man to be intelligent enough to know what his lady wants. You don't have to generalize the issue. I can as well say that some men don't also know what thet want and its left for the woman also be intelligent enough to understand her man and what he wants.

The problem is that most people refuse being themselve and choose living other people's live. Instead of being whom they are and appreciating their counterparts the way they are.
woman want love, care and attention. they are the best you can think and get. they are very difficult to deal with with, yet they very easy to handle. just tell them the truth and you will have them all the time
Juliet Chika said:
I think its the duty of every man to be intelligent enough to know what his lady wants. You don't have to generalize the issue. I can as well say that some men don't also know what thet want and its left for the woman also be intelligent enough to understand her man and what he wants.

The problem is that most people refuse being themselve and choose living other people's live. Instead of being whom they are and appreciating their counterparts the way they are.

Hi, you are welcome to the forum. When you say that a man need to be intelligent enough to know what his woman want, you open up a whole topic for debate. Fine, people in relationships should have that bit of insight especially if you claim that you love your partner which means you ought to know each other very well, but it pays at times to open up and say what you want to avoid being misinterpreted. So if you ask me, relationships should be interactive and communicative, you shouldn't expect your spouse to always understand you and how you feel at every point in time. opening up and communicating I think will go a long way in helping couples understand each other.
Brown P,
If someone showed me your write ups on this "women dont know what they want" i would first called them mine. I dont know you but you are completely speaking my mind. There is no way any relationship can gel without communication i.e. question and answer. God bless you Brown. I wonder how a woman can know what i want if she doesnt ask and i never said a thing....

Brown P said:
Juliet Chika said:

Hi, you are welcome to the forum. When you say that a man need to be intelligent enough to know what his woman want, you open up a whole topic for debate. Fine, people in relationships should have that bit of insight especially if you claim that you love your partner which means you ought to know each other very well, but it pays at times to open up and say what you want to avoid being misinterpreted. So if you ask me, relationships should be interactive and communicative, you shouldn't expect your spouse to always understand you and how you feel at every point in time. opening up and communicating I think will go a long way in helping couples understand each other.
Well, women are the most difficult and the simplest spices on the planet. The wants of a woman defers from one point of view from the other. A poor man's wife would prefers to marry a rich man, while a rich man's wife will prefer marry a poor man. You may want to ask this question why? It is general norm among women folk that women like goods things & a comformable life style no matter what it cost them to get it. Also ask yourself why are rich men's wives misbehaves the would claim that with all the luxious that husbands have no little or no time for them, when it cost the man all his life to man the woman and the family comfortably. It is a common practice these days women now chains or men & boy friends outside thier materimonal homes. A large percentage of children born into some homes these days are not actual the biological children of the father rather the woman must have being impregnanted by her boy or men friends. SO WANT DO WOMEN WANT they need the world by themselves.
Really women wants full satisfaction in the process that,their demand will be pay attention,and that attention is full utility to them but could be in a so many different ways.in terms of sexuality and prominent of their living etc
Women wants true & sincere luv i
mean reall love ok
LADIES ARE GOD GIVEN. WHATEVER IT IS THAT MAKE THEM UNHAPPY HAS TO DO WITH THE WAY GOD HAS DESIGNED THEM.
THERE ARE LADIES WHO ARE EXCEPTION TO WHAT YOU ARE SAYING.
WHAT THEY CHERISH AND WANT MOST IS LOVE, NOT NECESSARILY MONEY OR MATERIAL THINGS.
i MAY BE SAYING THIS FROM MY OWN PERSPECTIVE, BUT I BELIEVE THAT IS JUST THE REAL THING.
GIVE A WOMAN THE LOVE SHE DESERVES AND YOU SEE THE REAL WOMAN.
A TRIAL WILL CONVINCE YOU.
i still stand for my word that ladies wants a vividly satisfaction interim of sexiest and fulfillment of their undertaken and even me thats what you can get actually.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service