I have been with ladies of different backgrounds and experience but am yet to really find out what ladies want from a man. I have come to an unconfirmed conclusion that ladies themselves do not know what they want. Anybody with fresh ideas please lets hear them .   

Views: 621

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

From personal experience, I feel most ladies want listening ears and loving-kindness. They like to be treated with respect and with courtesy. When it comes to intimate affairs, they tend to want you to understand their unspoken words, which are usually the opposite of what they are telling you. Over and above all, they wants comfort and the good things of life.
ladies want only one thing...money
Well i am not surprised u re not a lady.Well you know quite well that some ladies have their own money.So what do such ladies want?

chuuma ib said:
ladies want only one thing...money
Nice reply
The nature of women is a bit complicated.And most women differs from the other.Learn her, you will find out.

Brown P said:
In fact am a bit surprised that God in his infinite mercy and power gave women all they need to get all they want from a man yet they are still unhappy. A woman is the the neck and the man is the head, isn't that what they say. I mean look at it this way, the head is being controlled by the neck, the head cannot look at any direction except where the neck turns, still and still the neck is not in control and is unhappy. Am beginning to think that ladies are not embracing their God given rolls in the skim of things, that is allowing the man to be the head that he is supposed to be and she be the neck, they shouldn't try to play the roll of the man. Please am not Infallible people so correct me if am wrong. I have where am going with this discussion, am trying to understand me or better still understand my girl, I love her so much that the intensity of it chocks me up whenever I want to express it, it makes me speechless and feels me up with warm glow inside. She on the other hand feels the same way that I do about her but I always get the feeling something is missing.
I will recommend to you all a book by Dr. Myles Munroe - Understanding the power and purpose of a woman. This book gives a vivid description of the inherent qualities and essential purpose, character and natural mission of a woman on earth as prescribed by God. Its a wonderful book and I believe strongly in my heart that after reading it your life and mentality about who a woman really is and what she wants will never be the same again. You will be inspired positively.
Ladies want their freedom in relationships or marriage but you will never know with women
Bless u .....xxxx

OVU said:
women wants lashes and happiness. men, if we treat women accordingly, they will always obey us. note: the lives of men after God, is in the hand of women. whatever they want, give them..........................they deserve it.
chuuma ib said:
ladies want only one thing...money
I don't agree with you guy, Chinyere is right, how about dose that have got there own money?
Dennis Edogun said:
From personal experience, I feel most ladies want listening ears and loving-kindness. They like to be treated with respect and with courtesy. When it comes to intimate affairs, they tend to want you to understand their unspoken words, which are usually the opposite of what they are telling you. Over and above all, they wants comfort and the good things of life.

Believe me there are ladies that have all these things you have mentioned and are still unhappy, maybe am being pessimistic and negative but that's true if you will agree with me.
Obviously, we can never do more than our best! It is a conscience thing - satisfy your conscience and rest your case!!

Brown P said:
Dennis Edogun said:
From personal experience, I feel most ladies want listening ears and loving-kindness. They like to be treated with respect and with courtesy. When it comes to intimate affairs, they tend to want you to understand their unspoken words, which are usually the opposite of what they are telling you. Over and above all, they wants comfort and the good things of life.

Believe me there are ladies that have all these things you have mentioned and are still unhappy, maybe am being pessimistic and negative but that's true if you will agree with me.
Chinyere Miriam Okigbo said:
The nature of women is a bit complicated.And most women differs from the other.Learn her, you will find out.

Brown P said:
In fact am a bit surprised that God in his infinite mercy and power gave women all they need to get all they want from a man yet they are still unhappy. A woman is the the neck and the man is the head, isn't that what they say. I mean look at it this way, the head is being controlled by the neck, the head cannot look at any direction except where the neck turns, still and still the neck is not in control and is unhappy. Am beginning to think that ladies are not embracing their God given rolls in the skim of things, that is allowing the man to be the head that he is supposed to be and she be the neck, they shouldn't try to play the roll of the man. Please am not Infallible people so correct me if am wrong. I have where am going with this discussion, am trying to understand me or better still understand my girl, I love her so much that the intensity of it chocks me up whenever I want to express it, it makes me speechless and feels me up with warm glow inside. She on the other hand feels the same way that I do about her but I always get the feeling something is missing.

Absolutely, the nature of a woman is really COMPLICATED. Am beginning to think that the best way to solve this problem is to love her and accept her just the way she is and leave it at that. But am only human you know, it's not that easy. Like they always say, "it takes two to tango", this is not possible without help from her too. So basically its the duty of both couple to help each other to understand each other, make it easier for one another to grow and deal with problems as they come up in married life.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service