A friend who is the only son has 2 sons from his wife-abt 5 and 3yr old-but the wife started taking contraceptives at the urging of her family without the man's knowledge and consent. When the man discovered,he reported to families. The family of the wife-esp her elderly sisters-sided her,that she's not a baby making machine. Now my friend sees this as a painful insult bcos he's the only son and his inlaws thinks he needs children that lacks in his parental home. They probably feel my friend and his parents are wealthy and not giving them enough financial help. What do u think is the solution to this problem? My friend is considering seperation from his nagging,unsupportive wife backed by her family,and who even insults his own parents. I tried to disuade him from divorce and perhaps,marrying another.

Views: 302

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If a couple willingly decide to have only two kids, there is no problem about that.  But a woman has no write to detect to the husband or take unilateral decision that will jeopardize their union.  After all the man is th head of the family and any decision that bother on family planning should be done jointly.  The woman is wrong.
Lyna pau Opara said:
If an order wil b given to me to grade!, i wil say dat Mr Chris Ndu has d pass mark here, y wldnt two kids b enough esp boys, the man shld thank his Chi 4 dat and nt think of divorce bcos he may nt b fortunate when it happens, and divorce weda he is wise or nt wil affect d children he has alrdy...but i'm nt askin d woman to disobey his husband reda shld b unda his man and take permit b4 she engage in2 anytin..
To draw conclusion here, i suggest dat both d man and his wife shld "THINK TWICE B4 TAKIN ACTIONs"( ie divorce), 4 d sake of dea kids. Tanx.
D man shld defend himself, dats right, but let divorce b an exceptional defensive measure...bcos of d kids i repeat.
I hv seen most divorcees and its implication on dea kids, like lack of manners, no parental initiative, insulting tones, lack of respect 4 eldax, mostly corrupted @tenda age, and even acadamical unstability etc.
Pls note: I am nt try to say dat dose wit their parents ar perfect, but d gap is so wide to figure out.
Infact i hate d word 'divorce' talkless of engaging myself on wot wil cause it wheneva......
D man shld defend himself, dats right, but let divorce b an exceptional defensive measure...bcos of d kids i repeat.
I hv seen most divorcees and its implication on dea kids, like lack of manners, no parental initiative, insulting tones, lack of respect 4 eldax, mostly corrupted @tenda age, and even acadamical unstability etc.
Pls note: I am nt try to say dat dose wit their parents ar perfect, but d gap is so wide to figure out.
Infact i hate d word 'divorce' talkless of engaging myself on wot wil cause it wheneva......
No couple will ever wish for divorce let alone pray for it.  But in some cases, it becomes the available option when both parties are irreconcilable.  Devil and Angel cannot cohabit.  It is impossible.

Lyna pau Opara said:

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service