THis is the recent experience i had with  a guy who came to me with the aim of leaving the rest of his life with me @marriage proposal. Read carefully, it all started in Dec 2009. this guy had seen me before then in an occassion, we exchange emails, contact and that is it. He's been bogging me through yahoo chat, phone calls so finally i said ok lets give him a try no harm in trying. that is how 31st dec all began. we will have series of chat all night, him telling me it good to communicate since we practically did not live in the same city or town atleast  8hrs drive to meet each other. we continue for 5months precisely without much relationships wahala. But what strick me much in everything is that he was a perpertual liar, man of 'grand ambition' always having project online (GOING ON) and non accomplished. He works as an IT (information tech) but is always broke, never got income of his own. His complains are: I did this job for this guy worth 250box but he doesnt want to pay me i dont know what to do? Inshort i've been working all nite trying to  rest some money they dont wanna pay me! i think i need to change my strategy. u dont see am working hard@ am trying my best it not moving, i need to move from here dont worry i've come up with a plan very soon,............. inshort i need to cut down on my expenses, dont u think it nice i go back to my parent place, get one room in the boyz quarter so i can start saving, it a nice idea right! so on so forth bla bla bla bla .............. then when u ask him coucou whatz up? how far what are ur plans now? just wanna know? That is trouble for him as if asking is a crime; I remember that even Christ encourages us to ask and you shall receive right!!!!!!!!. he will say;cant u be patient i told u give me sometime. Then finally i decided it was time i quit the relationship to give him sometime. Now am the one who is not reasonable, i want to hurt him, i've been planning for this, how can i do this to him, oh am running away from him cuz he cant afored to give me money, he is struggle and i know he has plans for us thing will be bettter in the future. Tell me sincerely is he worth keeping? Is it time to call it quit and do better things or hung around and cry if only i knew this was ................................. ? or let say women are too naive that they cannot take major decision especially that of dopping a man first before he dops u! then i'll ask this question what do this men take us for?....... LADIES?

Views: 376

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i have not really read through this comments but i know this for sure that when a guy meets a lady, she is not interested in establishing a meaningful affair or be real in it. the next day or two, u start hearing i love you, i miss you and ultimately sex comes in and she starts making demands of her needs and challenges that involves money. That moment the guy immediately feels uncomfortable with the bad start.
Please ladies, you have a lot to do and one of such is educate your selves, you need to update your minds and be real when a guy starts coming close. Don't be carried away by your age or past mistakes. If a man with a child can marry, why cant a woman with a child marry a fresh man. It all depend on how you present your selves. Ladies you are specialized in coining any man that comes your way to being committed and propose to you. Stop it and don't stay in the red line and expect nothing to happen.
Also men please lets be real and stop breaking these tender hearts and later calling them bad names.
Thks OVU i'll run. Dont worry the Lord will guide me.
VIctor u bear the name of my ex. the guy whom i just had the experience with hope all victor are not the same! thks for the contribution.

Victor Usoro said:
i have not really read through this comments but i know this for sure that when a guy meets a lady, she is not interested in establishing a meaningful affair or be real in it. the next day or two, u start hearing i love you, i miss you and ultimately sex comes in and she starts making demands of her needs and challenges that involves money. That moment the guy immediately feels uncomfortable with the bad start.
Please ladies, you have a lot to do and one of such is educate your selves, you need to update your minds and be real when a guy starts coming close. Don't be carried away by your age or past mistakes. If a man with a child can marry, why cant a woman with a child marry a fresh man. It all depend on how you present your selves. Ladies you are specialized in coining any man that comes your way to being committed and propose to you. Stop it and don't stay in the red line and expect nothing to happen.
Also men please lets be real and stop breaking these tender hearts and later calling them bad names.
Lucy from what you said and my initial comment, were u assuming he said he wants to marry you or he said so? Whichever, i will say that you quit that affair and stop the worry before it becomes something else that will lead to regrets. Also please whenever a man starts singing the songs of marriage around you, its the best time to direct him to your spiritual heads in your churches. Its well with you.
Hi Victor, he came to me with a proposal for marriage, it was not my assumption as we do some times. i had already taken him up to my family for presentation, as we got to know each other. I already took the giant step out of the relationship thank God.

Victor Usoro said:
Lucy from what you said and my initial comment, were u assuming he said he wants to marry you or he said so? Whichever, i will say that you quit that affair and stop the worry before it becomes something else that will lead to regrets. Also please whenever a man starts singing the songs of marriage around you, its the best time to direct him to your spiritual heads in your churches. Its well with you.
It's really disgusting how easy members of a sex run broad-sweeping remarks about members of the other sex. Like, 'men are full of promises they don't intend to keep'. Such a remark borders on arrogance on one's part to assume he/she has sufficient sampling of the gender referred to. It's enough to treat each individual on case-by-case basis and not to generalise based on singular or frequency-limited experience.
That said. It's pretty hard to reach a conclusion on the matter seeing it's only one person's side of the story that we have here. But it suffices to say that your doubt about the credibility of the guy is enough reason to call it quit with him. Relationship should be built on trust, and once he has failed to foster that trust in you, it's a wise thing for you to separate before someone gets hurt.

Bridget Nzeribe said:
too bad for you my dear but i put the blame on you because you never knew your direction.you know men are full or promises which they don't intent to keep.l'm so happy that you were able to know your right from your left.next time,you'll be very very careful.goodluck/.
nothing other than what yu take yurself to be a goat, boar, human etc whatever yu take yurslfe to be that is what others will take yu for try .Be a goddess and make will worship yu be a whore and men will ride yu like a horse. be what yu wan be let not the man make yu what he want becu if he dose yu will never be yu hence be yu
lucy, anything way this victor tell u, no ever listen to him ooooooo because all victor na the same. u can actually come to the direction of the ovu, ovusike, ovundah and the ovusssssssss and God will butter ur bread.

lucy berrinyo said:
VIctor u bear the name of my ex. the guy whom i just had the experience with hope all victor are not the same! thks for the contribution.

Victor Usoro said:
We men take you just as women. Unfortunately, you have never met this guy and all your tales are just on guesses. It is not impossible to have failed and unpaid for contracts that maight trigger up negative reactions on the guy. It could also be instability on the part of the guy too. I believe it is not time for you to arrive at conclusions, and a piece of advice can bring the guy to his senses. Remember that no one is perfect. We only need time to shed those old esdges and come out smooter. Cheers!!!
My humble advice 2u is follow your heart, It doesn't lie
From your response i can see that you were only looking for his money,that was the reason he has been dodging the blow with all kinds of skills.
Honestly women always think that every relationship must end with marriage .Relationship is a learning process like physics and chemistry. when you graduate on it,you can choose to continue with the precise course which you know best.
From your story,somebody you have not met,you want to run away because you think he can't take care of you.
My advice for you girls is to take relationship as a football team with a coach were everybody will be putting his best to make sure that his own team take the day.
Be wise My friend..
for all his predicaments and woes.
wen a relationship starts wit lying, dat ends it for me.
once i found out u are a perpetual liar, no matter the amount of the so likeness. it ends the whole affair.

so my dear, if u are sure he is not straight forward wit u, the best time to leave is now, no sentiments b4 u r caught in the deep blue sea.

but if truly he is being hit by series of bad luck and misfortune, he needs ur support, encouragement and re-assurance to help him break true, that is, if u are sure u r not bn deceived.
cos datz exactly wot it looks to me. but i hope i'm wrong. bt u i see "the handwriting on the wall"

goodluck miss.

RSS

© 2018   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service