Most youths of dis days takes what our fore-fathers helds abomination as a priority... Take frm e.g dis new chatin netwk called 2go, i registered it and my 3rd time of chatin there, i saw a requst frm a male of 29yrs old, i accepted his requst believing he should b mature in terms reasoning, then on me checkin his profile n his picture, i discovered it was his non-covered nakedness he uses as a profile pic.. What a downcast and foolishness display., i won't like to end my sight by removing him as a frnd immediately, i asked him y he choose to expose his naked 4 d world to c, he started throwing devilish words to me.. I deleted him as a frnd.
But now my question is, is it wise to adopt a bad omen in d name of civilization frm d white men or too bad to adopt.

Views: 250

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Too bad it happened to you that way. In truth globalization and socialization have more pronouncely, helped in reducing moral standard the increase it. Too bad yhat it has gone this bad, on your part, just try to restrict your viewing content and choose your friends based on your beliefs
Dats just it Mr.Efe
try to friendly to them no matter what they cos they may change but you make your stance clear and stand firm in ur faith. Wishing successful moral and spiritual battle.

Lyna pau Opara said:
Dats just it Mr.Efe
Ok, padio
Well they say we are in a global village.  That implies that imported values are also on the rampage.  It is a pity that some have thrown morality to the dogs and have rather  chosen to go profane all in the name of globalization.  Thanks God too that there are also many who are decent. Those ones can become your friends.
U get it all right Mr. Charles... Dats wot i do, choose my friends and niva let frnds to choose me.. A big Tanx to U for d contribution
Well, its one of dos thing. U should know dat maturity is in mind not by age, second is orientation, some lack basic home training and so on.
There are also some who had good home training but allowed themselves to be badly influenced by their peers.

Ezeneme Emeka said:
Well, its one of dos thing. U should know dat maturity is in mind not by age, second is orientation, some lack basic home training and so on.
That is one of the symptoms/punishment of a sinful nation.

Isaiah Chapter 3:
4 And I will give children to be their princes, and babes shall rule over them. 
5 And the people shall oppress one another, every man his fellow, and every man his neighbour; the child shall behave insolently against the aged, and the base against the honourable,..

12 As for My people, a babe is their master, and women rule over them. O My people, they that lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths.

13 HaShem standeth up to plead, and standeth to judge the peoples.
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Bible/Isaiah3.html 

I hope you are not implying that Nigeria is the most sinful nation in the world.

Akhabue said:
That is one of the symptoms/punishment of a sinful nation.

Isaiah Chapter 3:
4 And I will give children to be their princes, and babes shall rule over them. 
5 And the people shall oppress one another, every man his fellow, and every man his neighbour; the child shall behave insolently against the aged, and the base against the honourable,..

12 As for My people, a babe is their master, and women rule over them. O My people, they that lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths.

13 HaShem standeth up to plead, and standeth to judge the peoples.
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Bible/Isaiah3.html 

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service