Nobody wil ever believe that Nigeria have come to a standstill and needs to be seperated from those hoodlooms who call themselves muslems. It is only the youths that have foreseen this and this country is in the hands of the youths. Nigeria is into a mess and only division alone can solve this problem. I have been saying this often time than not that the south-south youths should call for a convention so that we wil talk like one family on the way forward before we loose our treasures to those stupid idiotic sons of b****** who cal themselves human beings while they are animals. They look like humans, while they are apes without a sense of reasoning and direction. We must divide.

Views: 221

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

wow that is a strong one but don't you think inspite of the 'need' to divide because of the actvities of some misguided elements, WE CAN STILL REASON TOGETHER, WORKING OUR WAY THRU THIS MAZE AND COME OUT STILL INTACT.It boils down to how this issue is looked at, to me is an act of TERORISM and the AUTHORITY should treat it as such.
Fidelis, I know how you feel.  It hurts really but let us trade with caution.  Nigeria can still be fixed with Nigerians living together as one.  However events of recent times from the North are not encouraging.  They are going too far and if nothing is done to stop them, Nigeria may drift apart eventually.
I know as a concern individual who loved his fatherland dearly wouldn't want anything disastrous to happen but charles u know what am talking about, we can no longer tolerate this inceasant attacks by the so call boko haram, animals of their calibre claiming innocent lives, whereby a single idea of seperation would have been the best move settle all these anormalies in the country. So see reasons with me.
This call have been on for so long but it has not yielded anything. We should not let our differences divide us but let us see it as a uniting factor. Even if we divide do you think it will be peaceful as you want?
Yes Mich, but we equally need to let our Northern brothers know that unity requires collective efforts.  One section cannot contiue to pay the price for unity alone.
Okolobah Efe Michael said:
This call have been on for so long but it has not yielded anything. We should not let our differences divide us but let us see it as a uniting factor. Even if we divide do you think it will be peaceful as you want?

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service