A fast growing business and entrepreneurship website targeted at Africans is looking for a skilled content writer/editor.
- He/she must have experience writing business articles (Tips and advice for business owners).
- Must have knowledge of the startup ecosystem in Africa, and be able to reach out to startup founders and business owners anywhere in Africa, without stress.
- Must know the best source for news stories about entrepreneurship in Africa and funding opportunities for startups and businesses
Don't Apply if:
- You can't write 5 articles per day, including business/entrepreneurship news around Africa and funding opportunities for business owners.
- You can't accept a starting pay of N25,000
- Your article has to be paid special attention/edited before publishing
- You don't know how to use wordpress
- You have to be guided before you can get off your feet (Everyone is busy, you must be able to work independently).
Location: Must be based in Lagos, Nigeria
Send CV and sample of your works to: firstname.lastname@example.org