We have created this thread to enable us practice the Use of English coming up in the 2012 UTME.
Special notes about this year's use of English is the inclusion of 2 compulsory books that students MUST study before the exams. Thebooks are;
1. The potter's wheel - 10 questions - 15 Marks.
2. The Successors - 5 questions - 10 Marks.
We believe you all know about the2 books above since it was reported by us some weeks back. Now if you have read the book, this is the best time to let us know how much you understand about them. Please answer the following questions for each of the books;
1. The writer's Intention
2. The title you would have given the passage
3. The writer's mood
4. The writer's point of View
5. What figure of speech it is!
Good lession for JAMB candidates.