Our president, Nigeria graduates are suffering please help us,remember we served our ''MOTHERS LAND'' NIGERIA.

Views: 283

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nigeria as a multi populated state without industrialization,there will not be 100percent employnment.
My dear let me tell u Nigeria is capable to say all Nigerian should nt work bt to come nd take salaries every month. Didn't u tink so?

Agha Chidiebere said:
Nigeria as a multi populated state without industrialization,there will not be 100percent employnment.
It is a pathetic situation and anybody who has not passed through that will not actually appreciate what it means to be unemployed.  However let us be hopeful that the newly inaugurated National Economic Management team will see unemployment as one its greatest challenges and take pro-active measures to create jobs for our teeming youths, who are the most unemployed.
I pray so,cos am tied of unemployment in this country dat answers ''GREAT NATION GREAT PEOPLE''

Charles Ugochukwu Okere said:
It is a pathetic situation and anybody who has not passed through that will not actually appreciate what it means to be unemployed.  However let us be hopeful that the newly inaugurated National Economic Management team will see unemployment as one its greatest challenges and take pro-active measures to create jobs for our teeming youths, who are the most unemployed.
Unemployment is one of the most nagging issues this administration must solve.  But we also need to know that government cannot employ everybody.

Agha Chidiebere said:
my sister, devt in science and tech we all know can fix this problem squarely, its a pity attension is been payed to graduates of health affiliated coursers, no body cares abt u that read eng'g.
But y all this? Any way d government have the answer to this problems.

Ibeh Lawrence Ik said:
my sister, devt in science and tech we all know can fix this problem squarely, its a pity attension is been payed to graduates of health affiliated coursers, no body cares abt u that read eng'g.
Unemployment cuts across all areas of human endeavour.  There is no exception.

Ibeh Lawrence Ik said:
Our problem is corruption and mismanagement if public enterprises.

Doris Adolphus said:
I pray so,cos am tied of unemployment in this country dat answers ''GREAT NATION GREAT PEOPLE''

Charles Ugochukwu Okere said:

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service