In a bizarre twist of things, Umaru Yar'Adua  returned to Nigeria at midnight last night. The center seems to be off again as Jonathan was almost consolidating the position and steering the wheel to a new direction.

The Senate should proceed then to impeach him, for a very shallow-minded exhibition, during his hospital stay in Jedd-ah.   He kept the nation in THE dark, all these months. All visitors were denied access to him, and when normalcy - or, a semblance of one, was in the horizon, he acted in this kamakazi-style of return, secretly, without notice nor process.  

This IS A SMACK OF  arrogance - THE NATION DOES NOT BELONG TO HIM NOR HIS COHORTS. THE CITIZENS HAVE THE RIGHT TO KNOW HIS WAY ABOUT AT EVERY GIVEN MOMENT IN LIFE. AND THE POSITION OF THE PRESIDENT CAN NOT BE OCCUPIED BY INCAPACITATED INDIVIDUAL.

This is the hight of mockery of civil rule. HE MUST BE IMPEACHED, OUTRIGHT. HE IS UNFIT TO GOVERN AND OBASANJO/BABANGIDA MUST BE ABOLISHED FROM ABUJA! 

ENOUGH OF THIS NONSENSE!!!!!!

Views: 323

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I do not believe the news, and as much as we are angry with the situation of the nation pls let us remember that none of it is Yar A'dua doing. For God sake this man is suffering and needs your prayer! May you not be in his position, AMEN. How can you blame someone who was rushed out of the country and has been on life support for "KEEPING THE NATION IN THE DARK" Besides, are there no cases where even parents can't see their children in the hospital due to the seriousness of their illment? We need to stop stinking from one our point of view and start thinking from all points of view ( it is called LOVE ) Some folks are fighting against Goodluck taking over; this I agree but if Yar A'dua is part of the fight, all he need do is show up.
Yar A'dua, to me was doing a good job before he vanished. Though he could do better, If he is back into the country then according to whats on ground he is still the president as we don't have any.
I also want him to resign and I call his wife irresponsible if she is supporting him in office, but if he feels he can rule well, he has an assistant to assist him.
He return is an extension of greed and a concortion by the selfish maggots worried about their positions in the Goodluvk administration. It would have been NOBLE for him to self assess his fitness and do the right thing. But NO. We are in a land where title matters more than substance.

The question is not his presence, but, his capacity. Is Yar'Adua capable of performing his normal duties? I believe there is a provision in there for impeachment, if otherwise.

That position is not a right, but a service on behalf of the citizens. If you and I were in the same shoes, we would have been long GONE. It is has to be looked at, critically, and blindly.

Douglas Nz said:
I do not believe the news, and as much as we are angry with the situation of the nation pls let us remember that none of it is Yar A'dua doing. For God sake this man is suffering and needs your prayer! May you not be in his position, AMEN. How can you blame someone who was rushed out of the country and has been on life support for "KEEPING THE NATION IN THE DARK" Besides, are there no cases where even parents can't see their children in the hospital due to the seriousness of their illment? We need to stop stinking from one our point of view and start thinking from all points of view ( it is called LOVE ) Some folks are fighting against Goodluck taking over; this I agree but if Yar A'dua is part of the fight, all he need do is show up. ............................... Yar A'dua, to me was doing a good job before he vanished. Though he could do better, If he is back into the country then according to whats on ground he is still the president as we don't have any.
I also want him to resign and I call his wife irresponsible if she is supporting him in office, but if he feels he can rule well, he has an assistant to assist him.
I quite agree with you Douglas, the man and his family are going through pain and the only concern of our nation is get him out and put some one else. I think we should learn to show compassion and LOVE to our fellow human being at least on account of ill health. This is a Nigerian president that is not like all others who are reputable in corruption ethnic killing, human right violations and all that. Haba! Babangida stole at will, he is walking free, Abacha did the abracadabra, he disappeared from the scene, we all know what happened. Please Nigerians , this man's offense now is that he is sick, even if we bring Jesus Christ, Nigerians will not be satisfied. they will be calling for impeachment because he has come from one ethnic group or religion and all that...... Please let us change our habit of bringing our own people down . You brought down Amodu, despite his achievement, you brought down Ribadu despite the sacrifice, now you want Yaradua to die....... Haba! let us pray for him. long live nigeria
@ Douglas and Dele Abdul: you ar not thinking like some1 who knows the law. Do not put sentiment in this issue we all feel for his health and pray for God's will in Ya'adua's life. But the normal steps should be followed. No one has ever taken power to the grave. The president's wife should be told and let the country move forward at least for once. 50yrs we ar still under- developed. What a pity!
Thank you Franca. For once I wish we can strike that g-word (god) out of our vocabulary. We have to function on tenents of seperating church and state. why do nigerians, always, fall back to these incoherency in the midst of crisis?

The president was employed by the common citizens, it is not a right. If you are then incapacited, the provision is clear: resign nobily, or get impeached. It is in the interest of the nation that this is cast in stone, otherwise anarchy will be the order.

Is he fit or not? That's the QUESTION.

Francisca A. Johnson said:
@ Douglas and Dele Abdul: you ar not thinking like some1 who knows the law. Do not put sentiment in this issue we all feel for his health and pray for God's will in Ya'adua's life. But the normal steps should be followed. No one has ever taken power to the grave. The president's wife should be told and let the country move forward at least for once. 50yrs we ar still under- developed. What a pity!
Nigeria is funny country with funny leaders,imaging the president who has been away for the past 3 months sneaking in back to the country under the cover of darkness is this for real or a joke? and people is saying we should leave him alone? if he is not fit to rule than he should resign there no sentiment here is all about he is capable to rule.
Was Yar'Adua capable of attending the postponed FEC meeting? If NOT, what was the underlying REASON behind his INABILITY?

The above question MUST be answered, to provide the SENATE a QUE to exercise their dully obligated duty, to IMPEACH A SITTING PRESIDENT, given a REASONABLE TIME OF ABSENCE; AND/OR coupled with the STATE OF INCAPACITY.

We are in the twilight of a very dangerous state. We are in witness of a PALACE COUP, strategized and currently executed by disgruntled senior advisers of Yar'Adua to upset THE status quo which has taking stem after an undue absence by THE crippled president. This is a shame and an aberration, to put it mildly. These dogs will go to any length to hold on to the tentacleS of power.

I have a serious doubt that Yar'Adua is in Aso-Rock, even so, he must be in a vegetative state - comatose. THE PUBLIC THEREFORE, DEMANDS, NOT A VISIT BY A SELECT FEW, BUT A FULL BLOWN LIVE CONFIRMATORY BROADCAST TO THE NATION - TO BE AIRED (LIVE) ON ALL THE NETWORKS - PUBLIC AND PRIVATE.

OTHERWISE, ALL THE ACTORS IN THIS PALACE COUP MUST BE CHARGED WITH THE FELONY OFFENCE OF TREASON!

THEY MUST BE REMINDED THAT THE HEAD OF THE PRESIDENCY, IS A PUBLIC DUTY.
EMPLOYED BY: WE, THE PEOPLE.
AND WE, THE PEOPLE, RESERVE THE INALIENABLE RIGHT TO COMPEL HIS REMOVAL, IF UNABLE TO FUNCTION, OR DISCHARGE HIS STATUTORY DUTIES.

THAT THE PRESIDENCY, IS NOT A BIRTH RIGHT.

THAT NIGERIA IS NOT A CHIEFDOM, WHERE CERTAIN CLASS OF PEOPLE ARE ARROGATED THE DUTY OF SELECTION.

ALL ARMS OF THE GOVERNMENT MUST BE ON ALERT TO AVERT THIS DRAMA AND MOCKERY, BY A FEW IDIOTS IN THE CORRIDORs OF POWER.

chukwuma stanley said:
Nigeria is funny country with funny leaders,imaging the president who has been away for the past 3 months sneaking in back to the country under the cover of darkness is this for real or a joke? and people is saying we should leave him alone? if he is not fit to rule than he should resign there no sentiment here is all about he is capable to rule.
@ Olumadu, you are very very correct. Nigeria is not for selected people. I agree with you in totality that if Yar'Adua can not address the entire nation, then he is no longer fit to lead the people of this country. Please the necessary steps should be followed. Nigeria need to be saved. Enough is enough we need to move forward at least for once.
@ Olumadu, you are very very correct. Nigeria is not for selected people. I agree with you in totality that if Yar'Adua can not address the entire nation, then he is no longer fit to lead the people of this country. Please the necessary steps should be followed. Nigeria need to be saved. Enough is enough we need to move forward at least for once.
bros take it easy nowwwwwwwwwwww.......... either back or not what is his usefulness
Nice Post......

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service