how can we know a true lover? Feel feel to give your idea.

Views: 325

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A true lover always wants u around him. He may even behave like a baby to u sometimes,no matter how high his status. And, if he is the type that is sexually active, he... Hmmmm!
thanks 4 ur point

Mavos said:
A true lover always wants u around him. He may even behave like a baby to u sometimes,no matter how high his status. And, if he is the type that is sexually active, he... Hmmmm!
It depends on the individual. men find it not too difficult because they love with their heads,that is they think as they love. Ladies find it too difficult because they love with their heart.they dare the consequence because they are head over heels in love. Ladies need to use their heads next time they fall in love because love is never blind. it can see clearly.
Men show signs whenever they are tired of women but women keep on hopelessly hoping he is going to change. this makes it seems to be natural law for women to always be victims.
....nice assumptions there...........our view points, are definitely our ideal idea of love, nothing more-and it does not apply in all cases
One who takes you for what you are and closes his or her eyes to your faults.  One who is proud of you and can go extra mile on issues that concern you.  One who is not ashamed to have you around him/her and one who can share what he/she has with you is your true lover.  But remember: it takes two to tango.  The left hand must wash the right hand for the two of them to become clean.
@Semiu dat is a good idea, we d female have wise up.@ Nwosah thanks and @ Charles, yes it takes two to tango. Both of them must work hand n hand. Dat is good.thanks. I must admit dat i have gain alot.
@Semiu dat is a good idea, we d female have wise up.@ Nwosah thanks and @ Charles, yes it takes two to tango. Both of them must work hand n hand. Dat is good.thanks. I must admit dat i have gain alot.
lol thanks sis, am greatful

Love is something  hidden in the heart so it is difficult to know a lover talkless of knowing a true one. Do not bother to search for  a true lover just be contented and happy that youn have  love deep down  from your heart.

A true lover is one who gives without expecting anything in return.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service