Nigerians are at a loss as to why some persons and aides of our ailing President Umaru Yar’Adua should violate the joint resolution of the National Assembly of February9, 2010. We woke up on Wednesday, February 24, 2010 to hear a story that was cheering but tainted by the manner and purpose of its execution. That Yar’Adua had returned is good, but how and why now of it leaves a sour taste in the mouth. So sour it is that the ailing President has not been sighted by any member of the public. Not even key public official have seen Yar’Adua!
Who wrote the script of this latest drama? How long would it run- how many Acts, how many Scenes? Those that did it had a purpose which is criminal. They did it by throwing the nation and its people into confusion in a manner capable of causing breach of the peace and calculated to overwhelm the government of the Acting President of the Republic. To douse the fears already created, Nigerians, within 48 hours, were treated to two different statements by Yar’Adua’s spokesperson. This bears testimony to the grave implications of the hurried evacuation of the President from Saudi Arabia and the deployment of troops for that purpose without the knowledge of Dr Jonathan, the Commander-in- Chief.
These embarrassing facts should not go uninvestigated and culprits named and punished. Indeed, the facts have really undermined the sovereignty of Nigeria and dignity of the Acting President. The manner our ailing President, whose vacation has been confirmed by the National Assembly, was brought home is an insult to Nigerians and Nigeria.
Maybe, those that contrived this act and executed it thought they were more loyal to Yar’Adua than the rest of us. They have exposed themselves as Nigeria’s enemies. They may well be the hands responsible for the crisis of succession at the Presidency which lasted for over 70 days. These persons should be exposed; they are not indispensable. Nigeria should match ahead inspite of these enemies. Their strain on our polity is getting unbearable. The International Community is watching us. We should be serious as a nation at least for once!

Views: 239

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

investigation in Nigeria? more stranger things would happen!
Thanks for your response. But weas a country cannot continue like this. something must be done!

valentine c ezike said:
Michael Nwagbegbe said:
Thanks for your response. But we as a country cannot continue like this. something must be done!

valentine c ezike said:
tnx! mykenwagbegbe@yahoo.com

ruthbaby2010 said:
ruthdon80@yahoo.co.uk
hello
My name is Ruth,i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more and i want you to send an email to my privet email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.
Here is my email address(ruthdon80@yahoo.co.uk)
I believe we can move from here!and remember distance or colour doesn't matter anything but love matters allot in life.
I am waiting for your mail to my privet email address above.
see your reply soon.
ruthdon80@yahoo.co.uk
Ruth
i hv just sent a reply to ur private email. stay blessed

Michael Nwagbegbe said:
tnx! mykenwagbegbe@yahoo.com

ruthbaby2010 said:
ruthdon80@yahoo.co.uk
hello
My name is Ruth,i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more and i want you to send an email to my privet email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.
Here is my email address(ruthdon80@yahoo.co.uk)
I believe we can move from here!and remember distance or colour doesn't matter anything but love matters allot in life.
I am waiting for your mail to my privet email address above.
see your reply soon.
ruthdon80@yahoo.co.uk
Ruth
Nice Post......

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service