TO WHAT EXTENT CAN A (DR.) REMAIN A SYCOPHANT

Dr. Batos Nwadike (Oyi of Igbo Land), IS A DISGRACE TO IGBO RACE. HIS COMMENTS IN THE SUN NEWSPAPER OF 1/3/2010(TODAY) THAT THOSE CALLING ON YARADUA TO ADDRESS  THE NATION IS WICKED SHOWS HIS LEVEL OF MEDIOCRITY AND CALLOUSNESS. SOON PEOPLE LIKE HIM WILL CEASE TO OPERATE FOR NO ONE WILL BE SETTLING THEM FOR SYCOPHANCY. SHAME

Views: 276

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

people like him wl not only cease to operate...but they wl be silenced forever by God almighty
bros, na so igbo pple de behave. u hv forgotten the likes of arthur nzeribe who was used to scuttle the fairest and freest election in sub saharan africa? we are all sycophants. where is the ibo race in all this? wot do we even have? we dont even have the least office in the land yet at every elections in the east, we produce the highest number of contestants.
I think the media should try and stop giving relevance to these sycophants. Journalism in Nigeria ought to have moved away from this forms of reporting. Seek pressing National issues and stop reporting what somebody gaining from the corridors of power has to say.
AM NOT SURPRISE,PEOPLE LIKE DR.BATOS ARE CALLOUS AND ONLY THINKING OF WHERE IT WILL BETTER THEM....SELF SELF
AN IGBOMAN AGAIN, DO WE REMEMBER THE LIKES OF CHIEF ARTHUR NZERIBE,NOW DR BATOS...MAY GOD CLEANSE OUR LAND OF THEM
I was really disappointed with that kind of unpopular statement by those oppressors using the Igbo to gain their selfish ambition. By the content of that so call Dr Batos Nwadike's statement, it clearly showed they were paid to do that. They are nothing but mere futureless and focus-less entities. Their action should not be treated as anything but just as a child play.
The day that Nigeria reverts to death sentence for looting of public funds, that is when all sychophants such as this theoretical doctor will have any importance. We need strong institutions which does not exist at this moment in time. Look at the recycled 26 man advisers to the acting president.
Bros! I never knew igbo was a race. I've always assumed that its a tribe of people in Nigeria.
Mr Tony Adi, Because Arthur Nzeribe behaves in a certain then all Igbos are psychophants? Associate Yoruba people with the likes of Arisekola who wanted life President Abacha.

I always read of Igbos denigrating the Igbo race. If you Igbos keep cursing your tribe, how do you expect others to behave.

Anambra State has shown that Igbos have the most vibrant democracy in Nigeria. Yes many people come to contest, however our votes are not stolen. 3 out of the 5 Igbos states are non-PDp, that shows maturity and sincerity of purpose
Nice Post......

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service