JESUS IS COMING SOON!! LOOK AT WHAT IS HAPPINING IN THIS WORLD NOW THEN YOU WILL KNOW THAT IT'S END TIME. SOME PEOPLE IS USING CHURCH FOR BUISNESS. PLEASE MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS RUN FOR YOUR LIFE. IN THE WORLD OF TO DAY THEIR IS CHURCH OF SATAN IN USA WHICH YOU ALL KNOW THAT IS 666. REPENT FROM YOUR SINS NOW ACCEPT JESUS AS YOUR PERSONAL LORD AND SAVIOUR SO THAT YOU WILL BE SAVED. BIBLE SAYS BY THAT END TIME NATIONS WILL FIGHT AGAINGS NATIONS. IF YOU LOOK INTO THAT CHURCH OF SATAN NOW YOU WILL KNOW THAT MONEY IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL BECAUSE SATAN CONFUSE THEM WITH MONEY AND FAME. PLEASE MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS BECAREFUL ON WHAT YOU ALL ARE DOING IN THIS WORLD, WHAT YOU WATCH ON TELEVION, WHAT YOU SAY WITH YOUR MOUTH AND THE LIFE YOU LIVE. MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS ACCEPT JESUS AS YOUR PERSONAL LORD AND SAVIOUR SO THAT YOU WILL BE SAVED. REPENT FROM YOUR SINS! JESUS IS COMING SOON!! JESUS IS COMING SOON!!!

Views: 247

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The world has never known peace since the creation of the world.  I agree with you that Jesus will come back, but we shall not be deceived by the signs of today. 

It is Your Faith That will defeat Sin. If You Believe in CHRIST JESUS With All Your Heart And You Obey His Commandment Satan Will Never Win Your Heart. Think About Job How Satan Try All He Could But He Could'nt Get Job Because Job Believe In CHRIST JESUS. Satan Want Job To Abuse JESUS. There Was a time Job Notice that He has done what he is not suppose to do immediately Job Bow Down To JESUS And Said To HIM PLEASE FORGIVE ME LORD FOR I HAVE SIN AGAINT YOU HAVE MERCY ON ME. So If Our Faith Will Be Like Job's Own Then We Have No Problem. And We Will Praise GOD ALWAYS AND THANK HIM FOR WHAT HE HAS DONE IN OUR LIFE'S. JESUS LOVE'S US, HE NEED'S US BESIDE HIM. AND HE IS COMING SOON FOR THOSE THAT BELIEVETH IN HIM. THE BIBLE SAYS SEEK YE FIRST THE KINGDON OF GOD AND EVERYOTHER THING SHALL BE ADED UNTO IT. THATS THE WORD OF GOD. JESUS IS COMING SOON!!!

Thanks for spreading this message of salvation.

Dt Jesus will come very soon sounds as a fairy tale bt d fact remains dt He will.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service