Imoke is surprising me, if he must buy plane must he go for a fairly used one? Don't he no where planes are sold originally? Beforn u no now you will hear about planecrash. The issue of unaccessible road to obudu ranch would have been in his agenda to construct roads and not to buy a second hand plane. When did river state became plane dealer that cross river state is now buying plane from them. We should think wise abeg...

Views: 131

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Is it for his personal use or for what?

He bought it for his state using state coffers

Charles Ugochukwu Okere said:

He said to ease transportation to obudu ranch, but my question is must he go for a second hand plane?

Its just a decoy to steal money, in fact when i had it i suggested he needs medical examination for his actions.
He is sick in the head and needs medical attention

Okolobah Efe Michael said:
Its just a decoy to steal money, in fact when i had it i suggested he needs medical examination for his actions.
There is still this controversy over the actual purchase price.  In any case, I see it as one of those wasteful spending if not a decoy to defraud the state.

He should have gone for a new jet.  Or could it be the price was cheap enough?
Andeshi Fidelis said:
He said to ease transportation to obudu ranch, but my question is must he go for a second hand plane?

Does the ranch really need a jet?  If it does, then his action may not be totally out of place, but he should have gone for something new.
Andeshi Fidelis said:
He is sick in the head and needs medical attention

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service