They have been oppressed in their land, ambushed just because they practice strict Islam, their leader was captured alive and killed unfairly by the police and now they want revenge and people are shouting. justice has not been done to them. so the government is a kind of paying back for the wrong of the ill-equiped and ill-trained police force. i salute the Nigerian Army but as for who these people are? No one knows and they live among us and in their list, people are added everyday.

Views: 284

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mr President 'll soon dialogue wit them so dat, there 'll b peace in dis country.
Mr President 'll soon dialogue wit them so dat, there 'll b peace in dis country.
The NYSC boys and girls that the killed is it part of the freedom fight?
Boko haram did not kill any NYSC so far. Those that died, died due to post election voilence. Note that
What is  your definition of freedom fighter? Boko Haram is a group of  islamic fundamentalist with stupid and selfish ideas that has has no definition in modernity. that they are totally against western education yet we see a lot of contradiction  in tthat philosophy where product of western education and knowledge is used to accomlished their evil act like cell phone , Ak 47, cars trucks, etc. to mention but few. they are criminal and anti democrate vary soon Nigerian nation would rise up against them and all of them would found themselves in hell fire. as in christainity our God fight for himself , whereas in Boko Haram  the people fight for their  God , is this God a living God at all?
Mallam Isah Bin Ali, your name sounds like Osama Bin Laden and I will not surprised if you are one of the so called freedom fighters.  Your problem and that of your cohorts is ignorance.  How can you practice  your religion to the deteriment of other religious groups in the country?  Common sense would have told you and your members that Nigeria is not an islamic country.  So if you want to practice your islam in the strict sense of the world, you and your members should relocate to Afghanistan or Pakistan.  Nigeria cannot accommodate you and your group.

I think its wrong for the police to have killed the leader of this Boko Haram people extra-judicially.He will have been in a good position presently to stop his people from doing all these attrocities that they are commiting presently.Just imagine what OPC will have become if  the police killed Gani Adams when he was captured? But wisdom was applied and Gani been reformed and today OPC is useful to the society.That notwithstanding,I believe the best way to stop all these nonesence is the police to stop thier lukewarm attitude and fast track its intelligence division to infiltrate this Boko Haram gang and disrupt it from the top.Meanwhile, the government should start to dialougue with them.Killing our police officers daily is not the best and bombing innocent Nigerians also is criminal and barbaric.

Charles,what you have said is like saying Osama Bin Ladin
should not have been killed.  Do you know the havoc recked by the leader of Boko Haram before he was killed?  We should as well spare armed robbers and other criminals in the society.

charles amobi nwokoro said:

I think its wrong for the police to have killed the leader of this Boko Haram people extra-judicially.He will have been in a good position presently to stop his people from doing all these attrocities that they are commiting presently.Just imagine what OPC will have become if  the police killed Gani Adams when he was captured? But wisdom was applied and Gani been reformed and today OPC is useful to the society.That notwithstanding,I believe the best way to stop all these nonesence is the police to stop thier lukewarm attitude and fast track its intelligence division to infiltrate this Boko Haram gang and disrupt it from the top.Meanwhile, the government should start to dialougue with them.Killing our police officers daily is not the best and bombing innocent Nigerians also is criminal and barbaric.

Charlie,I am an intelligence expert.The leader of Boko Haram was not killed just for killing sake.You can not compared the killing of Osama with that of the leader of Boko Haram.Osama,s gang was not a new outfit.The Americans have known the workings of that organisation inside out.So what use is Obama to be captured alife.But here the Boko Haram thing was a new thing and keeping that man alive will have solved a lot of hidden issues.The man was killed so as to protect the people behind the gang.The question now is who shot the Boko Haram leader, and why was he killed even though he was already in police net.I HOPE UVE GOT MY LINE OF THOUGHT.

Charles Ugochukwu Okere said:
should not have been killed.  Do you know the havoc recked by the leader of Boko Haram before he was killed?  We should as well spare armed robbers and other criminals in the society.

Freedom fighters you say,or you meant to say HEARTLESS TERRORISTS? No same being will do what they are doing,or has the dictionary been updated to now redifine terrorism as freedom fighters?These people need to re-evaluate their modus operandi if truely they want to be addressed as freedom fighters.There are many Nigerians including the THIEVES in the senate,national assembly,state assembly,Aso Rock,state house who want peace and are even scared of stealing trillions since they have enough billions.They want a peaceful Nigeria where they can invest their loots instead of overseas which is too far from NIGERIA.This is why the government refused to call them terrorists,and these terrorists now chose a baptismal name-FREEDOM FIGHTERS. ls this not grave madness?
Now I understand you better.  But our security operatives can still unravel the mystery of the organisation if they want to do a thorough job.  The leader died but he did not die with the relevant documents of the organisation.

Charlie,I am an intelligence expert.The leader of Boko Haram was not killed just for killing sake.You can not compared the killing of Osama with that of the leader of Boko Haram.Osama,s gang was not a new outfit.The Americans have known the workings of that organisation inside out.So what use is Obama to be captured alife.But here the Boko Haram thing was a new thing and keeping that man alive will have solved a lot of hidden issues.The man was killed so as to protect the people behind the gang.The question now is who shot the Boko Haram leader, and why was he killed even though he was already in police net.I HOPE UVE GOT MY LINE OF THOUGHT.

Charles Ugochukwu Okere said:

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service