When Arsene wenger was introduced 2 arsenal supporters 4rm the j-league, little did they knew about him. He built the arsenal team into a formidable force in european football to an extent of going invisible 4 a complete season, a honor teams like barca, man. Utd cannot acheive.
At the end of 2004/2005 season, wenger started selling his best players, starting from the sale of viera to inter milan. Till date wenger is selling his best players without any replacement.
Arsenal have set of good, young and talented players but can they deliver the silverware arsenal fans are longing for.

Views: 546

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It is too early to predict the Premier league. Actually Wenger has shot himself in the foot by selling Fabregas and now Nasir.  It will be difficult to find their replacement.  However Arsenal can still make shocking impact in the league but it is too early to say.
Wenger's philosophy over the years is this: "YOU DON'T MISS BUSINESS WITH SILVERWARE". The boys are good individually but as for delivery NOT THIS SEASON!

I am a gunner and I do not think we will make the best 3 this season.Man U, Man city and Liverpool are HOT with very experience players.Our last minute crazy buying will only help us stay aflot this season, but I doubt if we can make it to the best three.Wenger is experimenting with his health and thinks that kicking water plastic bottles out of frustration will help him.HE IS LIKE A WISE MAN WHO DIES IN A FOOLISH MAN,S BACKYARD.

Nope the boys cannot deliever. they need to be mixed with old experienced players. wenger knows that his system is failing him. how can u go against the fundamentals and expect to win something. Is not possible

we wont go on relegation,nooo we wont. the new buys are all experience players.they will blend bf the mid season.
Arsenal is not a candidate for relegation but I think it is time Wenger reviews his policy of youthful football.  It is not helping Arsenal much. 

charles amobi nwokoro said:
we wont go on relegation,nooo we wont. the new buys are all experience players.they will blend bf the mid season.
My wish 4 Wenger is relegation!
first of all, we tanks 4 ur obsavation on wenger, why i show consign 2 dis issure is becus al d player re demand 4 high payment wich wenger dnt lik--- lik viera u mention, is d 1 dat creat d problem 2 wenger, all d rest follow d step, dey all refuse 2 resign anoda contract, if wenger dnt sell dem dey will go 4 free such as nasri his going 2 b free next season, he d side 2 sell him, dnt blame wenger at all. Why i blame wenger is becus he din't buy masure player.

never , it cant be possible friend

THIS YEAR, PEOPLE SHOULD INVEST IN STOCKS OR COMPANIES THAT HAVE GOOD BALANCE SHEETS AND GOOD DIVIDENDS RATHER THAN KEEPING THEIR FUNDS IN CASH. THERE IS A NEGATIVE RETURN ON THAT, AND YOU DON'T WANT TO HAVE THAT.

FOR ANYONE IN NIGERIA OR FAR AWAY, I WOULD RECOMMEND MC'DAVE INVESTMENT COMPANY FOR YOU TO INVEST IN. I HAVE BEEN INVESTING WITH THEM AND NEVER BEING DISAPPOINTED. MY MONEY KEEPS GROWING. MC'DAVE INVESTMENT, MCDAVEINVESTMENT.COM. PLEASE DON'T LET IT PASS YOU BY.

MRS OBIAJI MA

The Wenger boys have put up some spectacular performances this season.  However their best has not been good enough to take them to the top of the league.  Who knows whether they will achieve that feat next year.

charles u are following dis boys very well. With some great signing, they will excel next season

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service