The South should split from Nigeria. This is too much to bear.

This calls for the disintegration of Nigeria. We in the south are not meant to be together with those blokes from the North. We were never meant to be because we are just immiscible. Such greed and avarice is unwarranted. They have been at the helm of affairs through corrupt means and now that a son of the soil that feeds the Nation want to be President they want to truncate it with their selfish interest. Bastards!! I do not know who told the idiot Lord Luguard to join us together. I pray and hope the country splits. There has been no meaningful development all the time the Northerners have been ruling. An extreme rate of corruption and violence. Look at the roll call; Babangida, Abacha, Buhari, Gowon and co.

I do not care what anyone thinks this is just my opinion.

Views: 355

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What a misguided and selfish thought coming from a toddler with a poor sense reasoning.
@ Musa, what is misguided and selfish about that, with the Northerners always crying northern interest it only tells the rest of the country that they should f*** off and adhere to the northerners or else, sooner rather than later this country is going into split, it has happened in Sudan, USSR, Yoguslavia etc, you see it is not the religious thing but the identity of a people, I am from the south and moslem, I have never had a fight with others in the south because of my religion because of the identity, nor do i think of the southern interest!!! I always think of the Nigerian interest as someone who serves this country but a lot of northerners dont think like this they only think of northern interest because of the identity
Muhammad going by your statement and name you are surely from the North. Say what you like but I still repeat myself that THIS COUNTRY SHOULD BE DIVIDED. WE ARE NOT MEANT TO BE TOGETHER. MUMU
I'm not gonna say it the way you said it but i think we should have more Presidents from the North because the evidence shows that Nothern leaders are just as smart as they were during indirect rule when we were under British colonization. They ruled Nigeria most and if you go to that region, you will be crying for their people. They stole all the money and hand it over to their colonial master under the pretence of Switzerland Banks.
Tell Jonathan to use the same logistics used by OBJ, whenever he want to contest he should promise the Nothern elders that all the North budget allocation will be distributed to them and they can use that money to buy some "local food" for their people and hand over the ballance to the Switzerlands Banks. What a disgrace to the black race, making "Mr opportunity thinks he's smart". Enough for the wise.
you are a fool for saying that he is misguided and selfish.
what is the norths contribution to Nigerian economy?
the answer is 0.
but the north has being ruling since the stupid name Nigeria came into play,
this country should and will divide, so you people can go and rule your self in your dry land and continue your suicidal acts there, ungrateful cattle rearer.
Wow the audacity of the ACF. For Nigeria to remain united and fair we have to field northern and southern leaders in a rotation? Instead of northerners and southerners evenly and equally. Are you kidding me? Please if that is the threat, then the northern rulers can eat poo and mod. And we wonder why our country is so ruined and useless and why there will never be good will in this country. I have never felt so disgusted by my own people as I am now. Are you Kidding me?

Anyone who is stupid enough to say "if you don't like it leave" tell the northerners to leave then. As it stands we the southerners are nothing but an income to the north, Oil, general foods and a port. It's not that they cannot do these things for themselves, but they hold us to randsom to rob us while their slave masters continue to rim us each day.

Nigeria will never be free, will never be a worthwile country for as long as we are a power sharing country or for as long as we are part of the damn north. I don't dislike northerners, but I hate this feeling that my people are at the mercy and control of someone who doesn't give a damn about me. I am sure if the reverse were true for the northerners, their outrage would be just as loud!

This is trouble and I see the only resolution being a seperation that the northerners will fight for, so southerners should probably get ready to start getting assassinated cause it won't be a war. With a high presence of southerners in every city in the south, we don't stand a chance. I am angry and fed up. First corruption, then 419, then kidnapping, not leaders who want to hold on to power... I guess we should be glad that a nothern military general did not plan a coup again. But that doesn't seem impossible... I wonder who will be the new general... IBB, someone else?
This is rather rubbish and un-becoming of whoever you are. I am yet to know why at every given oppurtunity, the so-called southerners will call for the disintegration of Nigeria. Who do you think is a budden to the Nigerian State today? The hopeless Luggard cause all this for us. The fact that the white men stayed with you people and the south is a bit more developed than the north does mean any good. Imagine the level of the societal evils caused by the Southerners today. Armed Robbery, Kidnapping, Oil Pipes vandalisation, Political assasinations, Human Traffiking, e.t.c. When issues favour you, you will keep sealed lips but when it is the other way, let devide Nigeia? In 1999, you were there saying the Southerner must rule and now that it is the turn of the northerners lets break Nigeria into pieces.

I pray that Nigeria does not disintegrate but should in case it does, you will soon know what the Northerners contributes. There is no village no matter remote in the North today that you will not find an Igbo man. think of the over 100,000 so called repentant militants, how will you keep them? think of the elites in the south that have run to the North for assylum in order to run away from Kidnapping that is a thriving business in the so called south today.
I still stand by what I said that this country should disintegrate. I do not care the opposing opinion of anyone. It is just that the North has offered absolutely nothing to this country except massive and unprecedented looting. I see no hope coming from there.
IF you feel that you are sure of your identity why would you want something that is not good, look Nigeria will cease to exist as one nation before the next 6years, ok and those northerners that feel that Benue, Kogi is part of their land will be shocked of their shockers, forget how the south will handle to issues you bring up, fear mongering, oh one more you forgot to say is where would the capital of the south be? who will be president and other stupid questions the south will deal with its issues and the north will deal with their issues

Bello Adamu Mutum-biyu said:
This is rather rubbish and un-becoming of whoever you are. I am yet to know why at every given oppurtunity, the so-called southerners will call for the disintegration of Nigeria. Who do you think is a budden to the Nigerian State today? The hopeless Luggard cause all this for us. The fact that the white men stayed with you people and the south is a bit more developed than the north does mean any good. Imagine the level of the societal evils caused by the Southerners today. Armed Robbery, Kidnapping, Oil Pipes vandalisation, Political assasinations, Human Traffiking, e.t.c. When issues favour you, you will keep sealed lips but when it is the other way, let devide Nigeia? In 1999, you were there saying the Southerner must rule and now that it is the turn of the northerners lets break Nigeria into pieces.

I pray that Nigeria does not disintegrate but should in case it does, you will soon know what the Northerners contributes. There is no village no matter remote in the North today that you will not find an Igbo man. think of the over 100,000 so called repentant militants, how will you keep them? think of the elites in the south that have run to the North for assylum in order to run away from Kidnapping that is a thriving business in the so called south today.
bello,you are a fool for opening your filthy mouth to talk about the south as doing harm to Nigeria. if the north can stay without starving to death, let them agree to the disintegration of Nigeria.
have you ever heard of a southerner attempting suicide bombing? what shame is greater than that?
in one single sentence can you please tell this forum what the north contributes to this country if not sapping this country ?
this country must split so you can go back to your deserts and live with your reptiles, ingrates.
Yakubu Sani Abebe said:
IF you feel that you are sure of your identity why would you want something that is not good, look Nigeria will cease to exist as one nation before the next 6years, ok and those northerners that feel that Benue, Kogi is part of their land will be shocked of their shockers, forget how the south will handle to issues you bring up, fear mongering, oh one more you forgot to say is where would the capital of the south be? who will be president and other stupid questions the south will deal with its issues and the north will deal with their issues

Bello Adamu Mutum-biyu said:

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service