According to the Koran, the Torah, as well as the Holy Scriptures, as an American of African heritage I was born outside the covenant of Abraham. Therefore, I am not completely from the seed of Abraham. However, because of what Jesus, the Christ offered to me, I am a man of God (Allah, Jehovah, however you want to call him). Indeed, I am a student of the Scriptures. I also agree that Jesus, the Christ was a messenger sent by God. However, through out my short years on this God created planet, I have come to know him to be more than that. This messenger has given me something others can never nor will ever offer. Because he was willing to and did die for his cause, Jesus, the Christ is more than just a messenger. He is the simple messenger that offered up his life for us.

According to Galatians, this messenger came to make the peace. He came to bring those, like me that stood outside the covenant of Abraham, into the kingdom of God. Jesus, the Christ came as a messenger of peace. However, His death upon the Roman made cross not only made peace between the Gentiles (Christians) and God; it brought peace between the warring original sons of Abraham. The person that many have proclaimed as just a messenger is meant to bring Ishmael and Isaac seed into the kingdom of God.

Although, these great nations of brothers and sisters have been warring for centuries upon centuries, God sent Jesus with the message that the war is finished. The covenant made by the birth of Ishmael and broken has been mended by his shed blood. The hostilities can now cease and the violence can now stop. By the shed blood of Jesus, the Christ, God has declared the war over.

This messenger as some rightly has labeled him, not only died to make peace between God and us, the simple God sent messenger’s death also made peace between man and man. Because of the simple, God sent messenger; we can no longer call each other strangers. Because of the simple, God sent messenger; we are all seeds and apart of the covenant of Abraham. We are brothers and sisters in the kingdom of God. If we do not love one another (Muslim, Jewish, Christian, and others), how can we love the God (Allah, Jehovah, or however we call him) we serve.

Therefore, as brothers and sisters inhabiting this same God created planet, let us put aside the difference that has divide us. Let us break down the walls of hate and mistrust that for centuries upon centuries that have kept us apart. Let us cross the great chasms that the pain of millenniums of wars has dug. Let us realize that in the end, we (Muslim, Jewish, Christian, and others) are all apart of the kingdom of God (Allah, Jehovah, or however we call him).

As always, I pray that God will continue to rain His peace, love, grace, favor, and wisdom down upon us as we travel as unnoticed pawns on the chessboard of life. I am your brother in the kingdom of God because of the simple messenger called Jesus, the Christ.

Views: 147

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Are you discussing, Preaching or advertising yourself? I am at a loss as to the relevance of this post
Kiriji1 said:
Are you discussing, Preaching or advertising yourself? I am at a loss as to the relevance of this post

Pastor Reginald Levi Walker said:
My friends: The relevance of this post is neither to promote myself, to preach or even to discuss. As an God appointed watchman for times such as this, my message simply is to inform my brothers and sisters world-wide that God has called for a cease fire to the inner-family violence that continue to course throughout this biosphere we share. The cease fire has been called because the things we fight for or against is trivial to the cause that God created us for. All three religions have their beginning from the same source, Abraham, and the same God, Allah, Yahweh, Jehovah, or how ever you call him. This commonality makes us brothers and sisters. This commonality also means when we kill each other we are killing family. The truth is our religions or beliefs were not given nor meant to be use to enable us to war against the image and likeness of God. They were given and received to allow us to understand our standing in this world as the children of God and to encourage others to realize that they too are the children of God. However, our inner-family violence speaks loud volume against this message. It proclaims our inability to see pass our trivial differences. It proclaims our unbelief in the very words our Torah, Koran, or Holy Bible speaks. It proclaims our hatred for the things of God as well as the God we serve. In reality, if we love God then how can we harm the very creations of the God we proclaim to love. May the peace of God, Allah, Yahweh, and Jehovah be upon the heads and hearts of all of us as we struggle on this short journey toward our true home with our CREATOR. Your servant because of a simple messenger called Jesus, the Christ, Pastor Reginald Walker
Nice Post......

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service