is quite sure that PDP has run nigeria in decade without achieving any dine instead she brought nigerians into agonious condi.but the reality for all nigerias now is that in the mist of thousand roten friut good one can be found there.so what am saying is that amoung this roten PDP,GEJ is the the desireable friut.lets give him a chance he can do more than expected

Views: 229

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That is true!
I will not allude to this statement. Although I am not a politician and do not have any party affiliation, but as a Nigerian I do know that PDP administration has recorded some pass marks in the last twelve years.  Think of your handset and recall what the communication situation was in the country twelve years ago.  I know you have not forgotten in a hurry the banks' consolidation exercise, the oil and gas content act etc etc.  Let us learn to give credit  even to our enemies when they have done well.
ugochukwu i goes with this ur view but dont 4get that the tenderncy of crime in nigeria rises since PDP get into power as first democratic gover,well am not criticising the party name rather the ppl them self they are the ppl that ar using nigeria for there own betterment.in conclussion lets give GEJ bc he is a humble man both in speach and action

Charles Ugochukwu Okere said:
I will not allude to this statement. Although I am not a politician and do not have any party affiliation, but as a Nigerian I do know that PDP administration has recorded some pass marks in the last twelve years.  Think of your handset and recall what the communication situation was in the country twelve years ago.  I know you have not forgotten in a hurry the banks' consolidation exercise, the oil and gas content act etc etc.  Let us learn to give credit  even to our enemies when they have done well.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service