About This Game
This game deals with mature themes. It shows scenes that some may find disturbing, unethical and triggering. It also contains offensive language, racial slurs, sexual themes, gore and violence. Player discretion is advised.
The Letter is an interactive, horror visual novel inspired by classic Asian horror films, Ju-ON: The Grudge and The Ring. Told through an immersive branching narrative, the game puts the players into the shoes of seven characters as they find themselves falling prey to a vicious curse plaguing the Ermengarde Mansion for centuries.
In this game, your choices will shape and drive the story forward: will you mend a relationship on the verge of collapse, or will you let it fall apart? Download Torrent Link
Will you risk saving them, despite the consequences, or leave them to die a gruesome death? Download Direct Link
The fate of all the characters is in your hands.
- Non-chronological storytelling with seven chapters, spanning over 700,000 words across all routes.
- Seven playable characters with varying personality and approach to difficult situations.
- Countless butterfly effects; the choices and endings you get for the previous chapters heavily affect how the succeeding chapters will play out.
- Full English Voice Acting (optional).
- Animated backgrounds, CGs and sprites.
- Beautifully painted art style, with over 80 backgrounds, 100 CGs and 50 Epilogue CGs (variations included).
- Original soundtrack, with opening, ending and true ending theme songs.
- Quick-Time Events (optional).
- Mend or break relationships.
- A branching tree that keeps track of your progress/route.
- A journal that narrates the events in chronological order, and jots down the clues found about the Ermengarde Mansion.
- Over 170 achievements.