FELLOW NIGERIANS,WE HAVE HEARD SO MANY THINGS AND WITNESSED SO MANY THINGS AS WELL FROM THE CROP OF OLD POLITICIANS IN NIGERIA BOTH DEAD AND LIVING.

MOST OF THEM STILL LEAVING WHO HAS ANTECEDENTS OF PLUNGING THE NATION AND ITS ECONOMY INTO THE RUINS ABOUND EVERYWHERE.

JUST AS THE ELUSIVE CUP OF NATION'S CUP THAT ENYIMBA OF ABA BREAKED THE JINX AND WON FOR NIGERIA BACK TO BACK DURING THE REIGN OF ORJI KALU, THERE IS NEED FOR NIGERIANS TO BREAK THE JINX OF POLITICAL MANIPULATION OF THE OLD POLITICIANS WHO UNDENIABLE ARE PART OF NIGERIA'S POLITICAL AND ECONOMIC MIS-FORTUNES.

WE CAN ACHIEVE THIS BY REGISTERING ENMASS AND ACTIVELY PARTICIPATING TO ENSURE THAT OUR VOTE COUNTS.

REMEMBER WE ARE MORE IN NUMBER(YOUTHS OF NIGERIA) WHEN COMPARED WITH THE FEW THAT HAS HELD THE NATION TO RANSOME.

IT IS A WAKE -UP CALL TO YOUTHS IN ALL THE STATES OF THE FEDERATION TO ENSURE THAT FROM THE LGA's TO STATE's AND FEDERAL LEVELS THAT FELLOW YOUTHS EMERGE AS ELECTED OFFICIALS.

THE OLD MEN HAS NO MORE STAKE IN  THIS COUNTRY AND ARE BENT IN MAKING SURE THEY PLUNGE THE NATION INTO COMMA.

THE LAW OF DIMINISHING RETURN HAS CAUGHT UP WITH THEM AND IT IS OBVIOUS THEY HAVE NOTHING MORE TO OFFER THIS NATION. 
BE GUIDED PROPERLY

Views: 240

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

great
gr8t one, vote we must n defend it we will.
Yaah, that's the road map to new Nigeria

Jefia Dede said:
Most time when i hear this youth thing am elated but let me tell u something, some of these youths are more corrupt than old cargo politicians. So lets call on progressives(old or young) we desire change

chris Ndu said:
great
I agree with you. We are the in the majority and certainly our votes will give us the opportunity to bring in the desired change if we use it wisely. The first step as you rightly identified is registration. I urge every youth in the country to register so that together we can use our votes to chase the old cargoe politicians away and usher in the change we need. Come to think of it, it is the youths that are mostly affected by any bad policy of the government. They use us when they need us and dump us after wards. Let us say no to thugry and other vices and use our votes wisely.
Then who do we actually vote for in the presidential election.Can we now xtray all those guys and take out one for support.GEJ is still a youth.So who do we choose.
My sister if ur talking of old politicians ur right but can they give young once the opportunity to practice there skill ? Can we forget about godfathelism in this nation ? Can we forget about old military officers who still roming around asorock , if they can give way then we can talk about better nigeria , my sister I love ur topic bye

charles amobi nwokoro said:
Then who do we actually vote for in the presidential election.Can we now xtray all those guys and take out one for support.GEJ is still a youth.So who do we choose.
My sister if ur talking of old politicians ur right but can they give young once the opportunity to practice there skill ? Can we forget about godfathelism in this nation ? Can we forget about old military officers who still roming around asorock , if they can give way then we can talk about better nigeria , my sister I love ur topic bye

charles amobi nwokoro said:
Vote for who? do you think your vote will count? with an Oliver Twist kind of INEC that gets all it wants,. do you hope to see credibility in this election? The answer is NO. For youths to have their future in their hands and practise their generational kind of democracy that can be based on transparency and uprightness, accountability and change,. we must get out en masse and call a revolutionary protest that will sweep out all these walking sticks politicians and usher in youthful mights. This election is just a recycling of wolves in sheeps clothing.
YES IT CALLS FOR COLLECTIVE EFFORTS

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service