For members of the FEC, the game is finally over. Aondoakaa, Lukman and the ever passive Achike udenwa should all pack their bags and baggages before the VP tells them what to do. They have deceived us enough. This is just the pay back time for them. They should learn the had saying that their is no longer free food anywhere in the world even in Freetown. THE GAME IS OVER.

Views: 221

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

the days of reckoning have caught up with those cabals n their atrocities is drawning then the vp should immediately vanquish AGF.Abba ALi n their cohort to d kalahari DESERT i.e across d atlantic where they wil meet n dine with their QUEEN MOTHER TURAI if not they wil pull him into deep occean
the days of reckoning have caught up with those cabals n their atrocities is drawning them the vp should immediately vanquish AGF.Abba ALi n their cohort to d kalahari DESERT i.e across d atlantic where they wil meet n dine with their QUEEN MOTHER TURAI if not they wil pull him into deep occean
I sure agree with you. The very first nice step for the VP is to booth all the liers in the FEC. Any thing short of that will be starting on a wrong footing.

insongrata said:
the days of reckoning have caught up with those cabals n their atrocities is drawning then the vp should immediately vanquish AGF.Abba ALi n their cohort to d kalahari DESERT i.e across d atlantic where they wil meet n dine with their QUEEN MOTHER TURAI if not they wil pull him into deep occean
I think he should go ahead and sack Andoaka immediately.
That is surely the only choice he has.

Don UC said:
I think he should go ahead and sack Andoaka immediately.
Nice Post......

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service