Atiku + Goodluck + obasanjo= rogues

Views: 190

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

what crime has GEJ commited yet?
Okolobah Efe Michael said:
...........................................................................................................
He offered US$50,000 to the "Save Nigeria Group" as 'transport fare'; how about that? GEJ is compromised. Who's next?
@ Emmanuel. let me school you a little, if i come to your house and u give me drinks and kola is it a bribe? Please know that gratification is different from bribe. Giving sombody a brown envelope is no bribe but an appreciation and it is practiced world wild. If bakare were not corrupt why accept the gratitude in the first place. Just to remind u even bakare has come out to deny anything of such happened.

Emmanuel Aneni said:
Okolobah Efe Michael said:
...........................................................................................................
He offered US$50,000 to the "Save Nigeria Group" as 'transport fare'; how about that? GEJ is compromised. Who's next?
Absolutely!

i dont think u can put GEJ in the same league as OBJ and Atiku.that issue of bribery has been discussed here many times and there is no proof of such.i reserve my judgement untill i have reason to beleive that he is as bad as that 2

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service