TELE Recharge CARDS TELE Recharge LTD Abuja, My Experience With Them

I was going through my FB when i saw their post, i liked everything there and i read everything on their webpage as they advised. 

At first, i was scared because; 'this is Nigeria', where many people are fake but i still trust these people even though i have not meet them one-one before then, i proceeded and bought their digital product for my location. 

They delivered it to me within five minutes and apologized for late delivery even though they wrote 2 minutes instant delivery on their webpage.  I became sad because some people will lose this opportunity thinking that these people are fake of which they are 100% REAL. 

The money i paid was nothing compared to what they delivered to my e-mail, what they sent to my e-mail is worth more than what i paid 20 times. 

They then signed me with a staff to take me through for any assistance and today i have successfully MADE it. 

I Want the world to know that "not all animals in the jungle are killers".  These people made me rich from something i couldn't even believe at first. 

I later went to Abuja to see these people and i was amazed on how they welcomed me. 

I have attached some pictures below as a prove of the product they delivered to me. 

TELE Recharge CARDS, may you all be blessed.

Views: 54

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

THIS IS THE PICTURE 1

THIS IS THE PICTURE 2

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service