It is so sad.TA Orji really learn t from his erstwhile comrade-in-corruption c** rigger, Orji Uzo Kalu who is being currently prosecuted by the EFCC for several corruption charges. TA Orji did nothing, will do nothing, has done nothing and will never do anything in Abia State. The election that brought him the second time was rigged even as his first term was also rigged. Imagine a person who was in prison and never campaigned wining an election? This is strange. Please Prof. Jega, do Abia State a favour and cancel this election. This is justice for the greater good.

Views: 257

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I believe the opposition parties did not do their home work very well.  Their candidates were not strong enough.
Is so unfortunate that the power of the incumbency has rob so many state the chance of freedom. I congratulate Oyo state.

I think Charles is right in his analysis.The opposition were a bit lousy in selling themselves to the electorate.

Not entarly right my brother Nwokoro. There are alot of things that made the rouling power has the upper hand. One of them is money. two the power to control the police and state media. Like the harasement case study AKWA-IBOM and ONDO States.
AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED,T.A ORJI IS A POISON TO ABIANS,HUMANITY N POSTERITY!
The irony of it is that not only did he not perform, he has no idea what performance entails. It is so sad that the people of Abia state could not oust this man who is only continuing from where the other bandit left off. I guess they are happy with their lot because non of the explanations put forward so far stopped the peoples in oyo, imo and other places that even needed change less than Abia. I hope he truely shoves their faces in s*** this term to waken them up.
It was destiny dat brought T.A Orji there.Bros b patient it 'll soon b over wit time by 2015.
It was destiny dat brought T.A Orji there.Bros b patient it 'll soon b over wit time by 2015.

I believe the winning of rochas okorocha as Imo state governor will set all other useless governors in the east on a high horse.If Rochas can put aside sentiments and roll out his capabilites in turning Imo state into something akin to what Fashola is doing in Lagos, then useless Governors like Orji will have to seat up or be stoned out of power before 2015.QUOTE ME.

Would you call that destiny.  That must be a fraudulent destiny.

Usman Ndama said:
If jega does that who will then assume the office

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service