Malam El'Rfuai is quoted as saying that "statistically 99.9% would not vote for 1 Candidate" 
To answer your question sir with all due respect!
We then extablish the two hypothesis
- El'Rufai Alternative Hypothesis (statistically 99.9% would not vote for 1 Candidate)
- Null hypothesis (H0) (statistically 99.9% would vote for 1 Candidate)
Case 1: Null hypothesis (H0) (statistically 99.9% would vote for 1 Candidate)
Facts that are for the H0 includes:
- Environmental degradation and ecological distortion of the areas (The Niger Delta)  . If the people have one of their kind, who promised to help out: Trust will be high. This corresponds to the Richard Dawkings thoughts "Given the great appeal of the group-selection theory".. We may frequently behave selfishly as individuals, but in our more idealistic moments we honor and admire those who put the welfare of others first"
- The Eastern region has been highly neglected during the time, the so called Northerns ruled Nigeria.
- The wound of Biafra war (The killing of more than 1 million easterners, is still vivid in the memory and unforgettable)  & [3b]
- We cannot forget that Isaac Jasper Boro came from the same region (Bayelsa state) .
- President Buhari was the head of state that thwarted Nigeria democratic process and plunged us into oblivion.
- Buhari is a religion fanatic: "When a spokesperson for the Obasanjo administration announced that the council of state, of which Buhari is a member, had decided to suspend Sharia implementation in Zamfara state and in other early implementer-states, Buhari publicly and courageously disputed the statement, saying that no such decision had been taken by the council". 
- It is difficult to find any article that attributed Buhari massive campaign in the eastern region during the campaign process for 2011 presidential election (out of site is out of mind).
- For the first time in Nigerian history (unemployed youths) were able to be paid by the government (Bayelsa state) this being part of the reason why the state scored 99.63%.
- Claim that "The use of Excel program" was used to manipulate the result is too cheap. Excel is the easiest and most common MS program to understand. It will be laughable because this program can easily be understood and there is not sophistication related to Excel sheets.
Case 2: El'Rufai Alternative Hypothesis (statistically 99.9% would not vote for 1 Candidate)
Facts that are for the H1 includes: Alternative Hypothesis
- Buhari Stands for Anti-corruption, with the introduction of (War against indiscipline) WAI.
Sorry Mr Rufia, you can conclude what the result might look like.
9 against 1 for the Null Hypothesis.
Result: the Null Hypothesis stands! Statistically 99.9% would vote for 1 Candidate given the above mentioned condition: Period.
Richard Dawkings : The selfish gene.
PhD Business Science and Economics (Liechtenstein) in progress
Msc Business Information Systems (Swiss)
Bsc Honors: IT & Computing. (UK)