Special Job Opportunities for Graduates & Job Seekers in an American Company opening in Nigeria.

Are you still searching for a job, or you are currently working but in need of a well paying job? Or probably you are still a serving Youth Corps member hoping for a good job that pays very well?

TrevoAmerica, a special American recruiting company is opening this January in Nigeria, with numerous vacancies and opportunities for various graduates, skilled and unskilled job seekers with or without certificate.

Description

Applicants can choose to work to work either here inNigeriaor inAmerica.

There is no age limit, sex, religion; educational grade(s) are no barrier

Method of Application

Interested persons can come for a FREE INDUSTRIAL TRAINING at the Company on any TUESDAY or THURSDAY by 10am prompt at their Nigeria Office address:

Trevo Africa,

Plot8 Cocoa Industrial Road,

Cocoa Bus- Stop, (beside Harp Lager Beer Company),

Agege – Ogba,

Lagos,Nigeria.

IMPORTANT NOTICE
Please call or SMS your name and the date you will be coming for the seminar to: Barrister Victoria on 08094898183, 08131385875 for seat reservation.

NOTE:

There would be no screening or aptitude test for now. Applicants would be treated on first come first serve basis, the earlier you come, the better your chance of getting employed.

Please also note that we are not an agent, so no money would be required from you for this information, neither are we a 419(scam)

JUST COME DOWN FOR THE COMPANY’S FREE INDUSTRIAL TRAINING and a trial will surely convince you.

Views: 329

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

MAKE UNLIMITED CASH WITH YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE AND PERFECT MONEY ACCOUNTS DAILY!

This is absolutely free and very easy, all you need is an internet facility.... I have been using this system for some time now and i can make up to $500 per day, I will be showing you how to make unlimited cash with your liberty reserve account and a perfect money account. I will try to make it as short as possible, but clear. Just like every other business your interest and seriousness counts.

HOW IT WORKS

1. open a LIBERTY RESERVE ACCOUNT at http://libertyreserve.com (free)

2. open a PERFECT MONEY ACCOUNT at http://perfectmoney.com (free)

3. Fund your liberty reserve account with a minimum of $22,because of transaction charges, actually you needed a minimum of $20.

(Note: To fund or sell your liberty reserve, go to www.google.com to search for an exchanger close to you.)

4. Go to www.electro-convert.webs.com and exchange $20 from your liberty reserve account to your perfect money account, going by the rates below: 1 LR------>1.28 PM, therefore, 20 LR----> 32.80 PM.(note:1 liberty reserve gives you 1.28 perfect money,therefore 20 liberty reserve gives you 25.6 perfect money. Then,

5.Go to www.superchange.ru or www.swapgold.com ,and exchange 25.60 Perfect money to 22.02 liberty reserve, Going by the rates below:

(i.e 1 PM ----> 0.97 LR, therefore 25.60 PM--->22.02 LR. Wow! SEE' You have gain $4.83 from the initial $20 you invested.

6. Repeat the exchange process from LR---->PM--->LR , as many times as you can and get to your daily target.

You can always increase your capital, because the more money you exchange the faster you make your cash.

"The only place where success comes before work is the Dictionary."

Disclaimer

How much money you make depends on your capital and the amount of time you put into this venture.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service