SOME NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES WILL NO LONGER OFFER LAW AND ACCOUNTING BECAUSE THEY HAVE DERAILED FROM THEIR CORE AND MANDATED PURPOSE.
In truth, some courses have been twisted to suit the need of the school and the administrators. Courses like banking engineering have been introduced into the portal of some Nigerian universities.
Schools now offer courses that are not within their mandates. Most of the varsities affected are specialised schools that offer law and accounting. These are major courses that should not be listed in the portal of schools that seek to fulfill the need of manpower in certain sectors of the economy.
HERE ARE THE UNIVERSITIES THAT THE FG HAS FORBIDDEN TO OFFER COURSES LIKE LAW AND ACCOUNTING:
Universities of Agriculture
1. Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta (FUNAAB)
2. Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM)
3. Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike (MOUAU)
READ ALSO: The Nigerian Law School Bar Final Exam Result is Out 76% Passes
Universities of Technology
1. Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA)
2. Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO)
3. Madibbo Adama University of Technology Yola (MAUTECH)
4. Ladoke Akintola University of Technology Ogbomoso (LAUTECH)
This news is a bit frightening. I am from Australia and I am happy that I don't have such problems. Okay, we also have some troubles with education but it is mostly connected with homework. I mean we get too many writing tasks and literally, no one can study without the best essay writing service australia.
Are you searching for an offhand assignment help provider firm, then get through with AllAssignmentHelp.com/au/ promptly. We cover all the academic needs under assignment writing services i.e. marketing assignment, essay writing service, dissertation writing work, programming assignment help, and many more.