After the 2010 Anambra State's Guber election was conducted, though with its flaws and challenges which affected all candidates and their political parties, Dr. Chris Ngige of the Action Congress has jetted off to the Tribunals. Some people were found clad with placards and  all at the INEC's office, Awka, Anambra State. This election was generally commended by both local and international communities and monitoring groups.

Mr. Peter Obi of the All Progressive Grand Alliance has even been issued with the certificate of return. Soludo, Andy Uba, Uche Ekwunife, and all other contenders have acknowledged Obi as the winner even though they all admitted the election was flawed. Is it now reasonable for Chris Ngige to head to the tribunal especially when this might serve as a clog in the wheel of the development of Anambra State by the incumbent governor.

What do you think?

Views: 235

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah Bridget. Your opinion is in order. That is what he should do. Before you know it, we are in 2014
Well this is very hard pile to swallow. In Anambra state Chris Ngige was seen by all as the favourite candidate. But the suprise of all it was Peter Obi. If i were Ngige i leave alk in the hand of God and prepere well in the next election.
Well this is very hard pile to swallow. In Anambra state Chris Ngige was seen by all as the favourite candidate. But the suprise of all it was Peter Obi. If i were Ngige i leave alk in the hand of God and prepere well in the next election.
How can people say it was a fair election when 85 percent of the people of the state could not vote because their names were not on the register. Peter Obi w as protesting the election because his family (wife and children) could not vote for him until he was declared the winner.
It is a shame that Nigeria has become a nation where mediocracy is an alternative to greatness.
Watch out and see what happens in a national election next year.
If INEC, with all the resources they put in Anambra, can not get it right, what hope do we have for 2010?
I sympathize with Dr. Chris Ngige. He can still win any credible election in Anambra any time.
Chris Ngige should go to hell. He thinks ndi anambra have not forgotten his antics and how he became an illegal Governor for 3 years? When folks praise Ngige, i really get baffled because he is a short desperate man who has no morality in politics. A man that could swear naked in front of a shrine has nothing to do in Awka Government house. If not that he was fighting his political Godfathers. whom he swore a fetish oath with, he would not have dreamt of constructing a single road in Anambra state during his illegal tenure. The meager work he did was to fool a group of Ndi Anambra excluding myself...who seems to have forgotten how he came to power in the first place. Nigerians tend to have a short memory about Gubernatorial candidates without looking in the past. I think Ngige should spend some of stolen money in courts to experience what Peter Obi passed through when he was denied his righful place in 2003. He will lose the election case any day, anytime in the courts. He is not as popular as he thinks he is,....and any subsequent election whatever....Peter Obi will still take him to the cleaners. Enough of this Ngige b*******!!!!
NGIGE is the peoples mandate and Peter obi is the incumbent governor which gain the office through court rulings and is not doing bad so far,.so if Ngige has reasonable point to prove in the tribunal,,,he should ride on but he can still accept the result if there is no substantial point that could upturn the election..
Nice Post......

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service